In the morning [part 2]

[8.9.22 ] - This is a late requested one shot for NefieBolin rip but CORE FOUR > ok bye!

***

"Okay so I have a plan." Simone dropped in Jordan's lap using him as a pillow.

"Whatever could that be darling?" Jordan played with her hair out of habit massaging his long fingers into her scalp. It was very much appreciated.

"We get Olivia and Spencer on a date." She beamed. They were so cute and Simone was forcing Jordan to help.

"We? Your half brother and my sister... no." Jordan shook his head dismissing the idea. He was staying out of it. Absolutely not.

"Boy, we did not come out the same coochie. Relax." She snorted failing to change the subject.

"Platonic friendships exist my love." Jordan poked her.

"I am very glad you know what platonic means but I am so serious."  She teased.

"My best friend dating my sister..."

"I am your sister's best friend and I am dating you."       She added as a friendly reminder. Simone waited for a comeback. 

"Okay but baby that's totally different.,  You don't find it weird?" He tried once again.

"Spencer likes Liv , Liv likes Spencer. If two plus two equals four then what is the problem?" Simone moved straddled his lap.

"You're annoying." He threw head back.

"Only when I want my wayyyy like right now." She sang, hugging him.

"This man has a whole girlfriend and you're trying to make my sister be the side booty. I refuse to take part." Jordan knew no matter what his take was, Simone wasn't going to drop it and he was right.

"Layla and Olivia both dated Asher. Asher of all the guys at Beverly.   They pick him?! Please. The difference here mr. certified lover boy is that they really like each other.  babe, why would you ruin this for us." She pressed her forehead against his.

"Us?! There is us then there is Spencer and Liv. This is not a foursome." Jordan cracked a smile at her stolen kiss. They both knew he was putty in her hands.

"Don't you want to see Liv happy?" She held a hand to her heart feeling defensive of her girl already.

"Of course I do, more than anything." Jordan spoke shook his head at how she was trying to spin this.

"They are both down playing their feelings and we need to put a stop to the madness. It's getting old." She heard her boyfriend sigh.

"And what if it back fires?" His hands trailed her thighs.

"Please! God didn't just give me an ass I had to work to build, I have a big brain so therefore it won't."  She joked,  kissed him.  She did it again letting her tongue casually explore his. Simone's superpower was distracting him and it worked like a charm.

"Are you going to help me?"  She kissed the side of his face down to his jaw, grinding against him.

"Hey hey.. Chill." His nostrils flared.

"Mmm... no." Her arms were still wrapped around his neck and she continued anyway. She distracted him with a kiss and he found himself caving. He got up hoisting her in his arms making his way upstairs. Jordan got kisses in every so often.