chapter 1 : That's how our threads got tangled

Clearing hurdles in these love lanes of ours
we have meet again ,
Forgetting those strings of past
which have brought us
to present,
once again we are here to write saga of that love
Which have left in memories ,
Far from those eyes of my
Rhymes.

- Tejaswini

Through the darkness of sorrounding , a man's back could be seen under the dim lights of fire lamps of side walls

Through the darkness of sorrounding , a man's back could be seen under the dim lights of fire lamps of side walls . While , a soft feminine yet tough posture could be seen standing in his front .

Even though the distance between them wasn't that much and these dim lights were making scene little close to intimacy but, the reality could be clearly seen from facial expression of their beautiful faces , which were busy in glaring each other .

Breaking their eye contact , along with the piercing silence , he said in his rough yet deep voice,

" Don't expect anything from me . You are not even worthy of being a roommate to me , miss Franklin .

You are nothing but a fake bride to me, whom I was going to love to ruin till every words of your father would be paved off . So, don't you ever dare to expect anything from me .

Cause ! You are always going to remain that shit , which was picked from ground to raise in those golden chambers which were never hers to own .

And trust me, being the prince, I have grown with an exotic taste , a characteristic which is far from your approach."

Even though , his words were much sharper than sword , he wasn't regretting any of them , afterall this anger have taken control of his mind. But, rather than showing bleeds given by him , she swallowed her tears and said while controlling heaviness of her heart ,

" I don't know why you married me and I don't even want to know . But , now if you have married me then , fit one thing in your mind .

I'm your wife , whom you have wed with your own conscience . It was your feets which came to me, when I was standing on aisle . It wasn't me who have abducted or kidnapped you .

So, behave yourself . Don't try to underestimate me . Cause , I can't be tamed , atleast not by you ."

Even though her words seems bold but , she is trembling in fear . Her nose have already turned red , her heart knows , how much she was controlling her tears .

The vibe from this man seems too alien to her. And, as much she hates to admit but, this unknown form of his was scaring her . His unmoving stare was making her to feel , as if she was seen by some devil .

While , unbothered from her fear, he was standing silent as if those words were not even a noise to him . His deep eyes were just seeing her courageous form but, suddenly his seriousness fell and a cunning smile took over those tempting lips of his .