chapter 45

What is this sickness of heart called , cause being patient of your ,
I only know about my
doctor .

-payal

They were still drowned in each others warm embrace , not giving a damn about the people around them .

Standing in centre , being the talk of the palace , they were unaffected from the gazes which were sorrounding them .

Orchestra man who was smiling at their lovely moment with violin girl came into view , and unexpectedly they were none other than , Dr pranjal and Ava but , why the hell , they are here ?

But , it's not that they are the only one who are unexpected guests cause there are many faces which can be well recognised .

The crown prince of Calcutta estate is here , The Risabh sisodia ! Standing still he seems quite calm but rage in his eyes and his hands in fist were already telling he have already acknowledged his brother .

And , what can be more surprising than seeing Akul all well handsome standing next to cunning beauty , claire reed , while holding her delicate palms , hard under his hold to control her feets to not run and destroy such a lovely moment of his friend .

While , the unforgettable , Naksh Shekhawat ! was standing with his arrogant lovely sister , Riya Shekhawat , giving vibes of royal siblings but don't know why , expression of both siblings seems little same . An expression similiar to hurt .

Whatever things are going on but , one thing is clear , mask are for no reasons cause people identification can be clearly seen through their eyes , someone have really said true , eyes are mirror of soul , no matter how many facades you draw over yourself but , they show the reality .

Everyone in hall is not enemy but who is , still a mystery. Everyone have their feeling and dilemma's going on but , unknown to their dilemma these two were still in same position .

It's not , it has been too much time , afterall things are not going in slow motion but , still moments have already passed , as music have long ended , but don't know what music , they are listening .

Standing below the shade of glass chandler , both were giving the asthethic vibes to everyone .

But , unaffected from it , they don't know how much time went . Even the hall filled with hundreds don't able to made them feel about their presence , for them it's just they two , which are only being , surviving in each others world .

Her eyes were full of glitters , it seems they were trying to capture every moment of their sight , as if they were afraid to lose these scenes .