chapter 28

Waiting for you in the vast starlight,
Tired of pretending to love this night,
Come on ! How much games you want to play ,
when it's me , who is turning
A toy,
with each passing time .

-payal

Huge fire flames were the only thing , which can be seen in the entire area , there is no visible existence of Teja not to mention akul, is also nowhere to found

Huge fire flames were the only thing , which can be seen in the entire area , there is no visible existence of Teja not to mention akul, is also nowhere to found .

Everything seems orange , taken by the territory of black smoke . If it wasn't the rain , this fire was going to burn the whole forest .

But, between these destruction , where is the one , who is behind these all .

Scene got zoomed , and There she is seen , standing behind a large tree , hiding her sins perfectly from the world's eyes .

Fighting with herself for her unattainable dreams , killing hundreds for her unhealthy love , believing to have a life in her fake realm .

How stupid of her to even think this is going to be true. But , is it going to stop her from her deeds , isn't it obvious to be no .

"Here , goes the end ".

Gazing the entire scenario with satisfaction in her eyes , those were the only words which left from her mouth .

That pang of her heart died a long before , this fire had burned the entire existence of her , she pushed the only person who loved her selflessly today , in hope to get what she had always hoped .

"That locket , died with you Akul . There isn't any our left between us . You deserved someone better but , you still choosed this for you."

"Those promises were fake , hope you will able to get them , atleast in afterlife ."

she sighed and closed her eyes , to face the sky . She was already drenched still , these drops seems, as if they were the first drops which were falling on her .

Or was it's her own thoughts , which were making things worst . She knew it wasn't necessary . But , what's use now .

They have turned into ashes till now . Past is past. She should concentrate on her future . That future, she always dreamt , his Karan .

Teja is gone , kriti is not going to come back , Akul can't open his mouth . she have downed every one, who can ruin her plans.

She should be happy that she came so close to her target , then why it seems hollow inside her . Nothing seems relaxing to her .