chapter 35

Love is the only risk ,
I had taken ,
Even when , I knew ,
I'm going to stay alone at end ,
Seeing you choosing ,
someone else ,
Before my
Plees..

-payal

Karan was in his way to have  talk with grandpa

Karan was in his way to have talk with grandpa . His morning was good , and definitely a soothing one but in this relaxation , he can't forget about the storms , which are waiting ahead with their open arms .

Karan pov ,

I must get things together , and the first thing , I have to do now , is to get , who is the current owner of Raichand palace . Cause it is clear that palace is epicentre of all this planning .

And , the one who own this , can't be unaware of all this . Hope , that grandpa spill something , otherwise , once again ! I have to enter raichand palace .

With those , thoughts he had already reached grandpa's room . Opening it's gate , he entered in without even bothering about someone's privacy .

His sudden arrival made , inside people to see him with little shock . Even , Karan got he forgot knocking but does it mean he is going to go back , then , ofcourse , it's a no !

But , seems that grandpa wasn't that happy from his act , as seeing him , an unpleased look automatically appeared on his face and he said him with a forceful politeness .

Grandpa : Do you think , it's your palace , young prince ?

Karan : ofcourse No ! Afterall you aren't there . GRANDPA!

Rolling eyes at his words , grandpa decided to ask him about motive of his arrival , afterall it is no use to stretch their bickering session ,

Grandpa : Why are you here that too , this early ?

Karan : Didn't I told you yesterday ? I'm going to take over investigation .

Grandpa : Didn't I told you , if there would be some work , I will inform you .

Karan : Have you taken me , as a kid ?

Frustration can be clearly seen on his face , while grandpa were already pissed from this kid .

Grandpa : Don't be serious , karan ! Your involvement can even bring your family in danger .

Karan : she is also my family .

Grandpa : yo..

He was going to say something but , his voice got cut by another Voice .