chapter 6

If loving you mean
Destruction,
I'm willing to get,
destroyed..

-karan

Seeing Teja not answering that voice , karan turned to see who is the person, whom she don't even think enough worthy for her answers ?

But, after turning he felt confusion , as there standed a old man but his voice doesn't suits his age. He is well dressed in a three piece suite.

His skin is still flawless in his early fifties , that thing is quite impressive. But he can see from his aura that he must be a strong personality.

But, Who this man is, and why she is acting if she doesn't give a damn . Atleast she should respect elders. But , what can he aspect from her ?

Karan was in his own thoughts about teja, or I say busy in making his own theory . But the thing which matters, it doesn't matter what he thinks.

That voice is of none other than of Teja's nominal father , Mr Adam Franklin . But, seems that Seeing him, Teja isn't much happy. Still she answered him.

Teja: Maybe I left it somewhere .

Mr frank : with him ?

Getting irritated she said in annoyance,

Teja: What is your problem , he just came and give me my things , if you don't want . I can return him. Afterall my father have very much money, isn't ?

Mr Frank: Girl ! You left your scraf, do you even care what that resembles. If you don't know meaning of clothing then wear your gowns.

Teja: Even I don't know , I don't think you have to care.

Listening her the old man only rolled his eyes in annoyance and sighing said,

Mr Frank: leave it. But, May I know , why there is blood all over your dress. please also give a suitable excuse for your hand injuries.

Teja: I had fallen.

Mr Frank: Fallen ! Okay ! Where ?

Teja: Will you stop your interrogation. you just have come, don't you have to eat?

Mr Frank: You think I'm a fool , you have a accident but, still you are not going to tell me. Damn I'm your father.

Teja: your informers have already told you. still , you want to listen from my mouth. Mr Frank !

Mr Frank: Don't be impulsive, Teja.

Teja: There are guest , I think you should conduct them. We can talk later. Mom ! I'm going upstairs.

Mom: D'souza get her food. And, Teja! We will talk.

Mr Frank: you haven't eaten , that's why you got unconscious , isn't ?