chapter 26

Tearing your letter's ,
I don't even got
when I sorrounded by these trashes, wonder that only comes to me is ,
when I turned so fool that ,
those conspiracies of yours ,
goes unknown to my
Souls.

-payal

**Important** actually after getting so many requests , I finally published my own poetry book," untold" , and what can be more good that it's a daily update . So , go and check it , you can get it on my page. Hope, you guys , also love it**

Canopy of a wide forest is the only thing which can be seen in the entire night

Canopy of a wide forest is the only thing which can be seen in the entire night . Dark clouds have already taken the entire night sky , making it more scarier, than before .

But , between these darkness, strong winds were busy in taking clouds with their pace , unknowingly giving the most pleasant look of full moon , which got busy in spreading it's light , without leaving any chance to do it .

As the scene got zoomed inside the forest canopy , a man was seen running on the uneven muddy paths , a girl can be also seen just running behind him , her hands were in his , and both seems to want go out from forest.

That man was none other than karan and that girl behind him is Teja . Both were trying to go as far as possible from those people .

They had been already exhausted but , it seemed that those people are going to get their brake only after seeing their dead bodies.

Their breaths were already telling them to stop but on the other hand, their brain was warning them , if they want their breathes to continue, they have to run .

Mens were little far from them but , it's obvious , once they stop they will get them . The only way to end all this is to enter forest's more dense area , even though they don't know about way to get back , it's not possible they are going to stuck there for forever , is it ?

With those thoughts , they moved into little dense region , afterall this is the only place where they might able to confuse those people about their location .

They were running when , suddenly between her steps, she got stumbled , making her head to directly hit back of his shoulder .

Her clumsiness caught his attention , and before he can yell at her stupidity, his attention moved to her poor feets which were badly tangled between wild creepers .

Seeing him paused , without saying anything , she gave him an aukward smile , and sat down to remove her feets from those creepers .

Teja's thought ,

You creepy creeper ! This is not time to fall in love with my feets . Come on ! Get out !