chapter 27

Chapter is ahead . You can go for it but I really wanted to have a little talk with you guys , ya , I know you guys are little angry with me , and I'm not complaining afterall it was me who was at fault .

I broke the rule of posting every Thursday and believe me I'm really sorry for that .

After my exams , I got busy in rereading the entire story cause I have really losed the track . so, it took time in posting new chapters , and results and admission really made it more difficult but the thing which is important is that .

Now , I'm at little peace , that's why I have even started a daily update poetry book , also I'm trying to not delay ' His fake bride' chapters but as I said I had lost track of writing every week , so it will take time , to come back with routine but I know you guys are with me , I believe, I will able to manage everything , whether it's my stories or studies .

Writing story is my territory , the only thing which makes me feel , I'm not controlled , and I want to make sure after reading my writing , you find yourself in a different world , away from whatever reality you live.

That's why, I really want to request you guys , please don't unfollow me. A person always wanted to see rise in it's follower because it is only thing which make them motivated that whatever they are doing is not ignored .

I know you all have been stucked with story , and I promise you , if you complete target of this chapter , I would give you guys immediate update even if I have to write it in midnight .

So, please keep your support because it is not easy to manage everything , Atleast not by lazy pig like me . Well , seems I became too serious, so without any more delay , let's move forward to story . Also , I have made a banner for story , how is it ?

*******************************

Like the music of cricket's ,
at every night ,
You are the angel ,
who came in my dreams,
Every night,
Don't know , if I'm suffering from any disease or
It's just my fantasy
That , I'm craving for your every sight...

-payal

Even though Akul's senses were going down , he was pushing himself to stay awake , seeing his struggle claire chuckled , and said ,

Claire : Do you really think even after staying awake , you can able to open my secret . No ! Dear ! Now forget about life , cause you are soon going to meet death lords .

I have tried to give you best death , but what can I do , if you don't want this . you know na , how important is to clean evidence after crime.