chapter 18

Hope , tales exist in some
reality,
Cause I don't want,
What a dreamt just be a
Fantasy!

-payal

He was still there , holding the railing in his hold tight , risabh was already gone

He was still there , holding the railing in his hold tight , risabh was already gone . Evening had already turned into night with the arrival of stars and moon.

While, his eyes were still on the bright chandler , which is the only source of bright light under the dark night , between the large halls.

After a long time his life had bring him , where he had felt himself . Same ! everything is same . He is again standing , from where , he had ran away.

Once  again, destiny is here to welcome him in the reality , which is going to be harsh . And , he knows that. Even though , he had always mocked others , this time he is one, who is going to be a puppet of this game.

And, irony is that , he don't know what he can do to bring himself out from the puzzles . He is stuck. Once again!

Difference is only that , that time his heart is fit but now it's already cracked with bandages over it. But, why this injury have to come to rip his heart apart.

Last time because of his promise , he have to lose Naksh . His single decision changed everything , his sister suicide , naksh broke their friendship.

This time again , his promise is here to tarnish him , one side those dead graves are , which are yelling him to remember his promise of protecting their daughter.

On the other side, dead ashes of om , which are still unfound . His soul which is wandering in search of peace , questioning about those promises , which he had once done with himself for him.

Sometimes , he think if he had dual personality . One which he is hiding , and other which he is showing to world , without any facade.

one side is a weak karan , who is afraid of losing everyone again, on other side , there is a badass karan , who doesn't give any shit about anything, which he is now in everyone's eyes . A typical rich brat !

He had hated the reason , then why this all happened ? He always wanted to know , why everything was kept away from him . But , now he knows , then what he is doing ?

After a long wait , he had what , he always wanted , but irony is , he isn't happy . Inspite of being happy , he is in dilemma. And, question is , he don't know why ?

The revenge which he was chasing for years , now at his doors , sleeping in peace , taking peace away from other's life.

He don't know this girl , but from when she is here , she had taken away the stability . She is the reason why there are so many why's in his life .