chapter 14

I wanna to fall down,
If rise mean
Meeting you!

-payal

Listening her, he turned and came back to his place

Listening her, he turned and came back to his place . He was still seeing the blue water which were spread over hundreds of kilometers .

Girl: Are you going to tell anything?

she was asking him but , rather than giving her answer he was busy in playing with the stuff inside his glass .

With each passing second , his silence was just making her more confused. She was waiting for him to say something but, it seems to be equal to impossible.

But, Thankfully ! This is not that impossible , what she thought . He said , but his words were really equal to a physics equation.

Pranjal: you know , what is the difference between both fluids ?

Girl: Fluids!

Pranjal: I mean what is the difference between my whiskey which is in glass and those waters which were over hundreds kilometers.

Girl: what question is this? Ocean is so big while that whiskey is nothing in comparison with it.

Pranjal: you know your answer , still you are asking me?

Girl: Don't be manipulative. Just say what you want to say.

Listening her he smiled, even though his eyes were sad, but there is also a unknown emotion which can't be clearly seen.

Pranjal: No matter what will you do ? You will come where you belong to , no matter how dared you are , in end you will be enlighten with your place when there will be a comparison.

It doesn't matter how close you will be but, at the end . You can't reach it. It will be in front of your eyes, but far away from your sight.

His words really seems very confusing to her, first she is confused when he is even drinking , she thought maybe he is happy for his perfect proposal but his words were saying , it doesn't went like what it should be.

Girl: you are acting weird ? Are you drunk ?

Pranjal: Drunk ! Maybe, but it's okay ! Don't they say this magical drink hold power to take everything away.

Saying so , he is going to take another sip of his whiskey but, she stopped him snatching it away from his hold.

Girl: you will be drunk?

Pranjal: It doesn't matter.

As soon those words left his mouth, he snatched glass forcefully back from her hands, but in response she hold his wrist .

Her move made him confused , but unaffected from his confusion , she was staring him with her pleading eyes. But, seems that like always he didn't able to read her eyes. She have to say, this time also!