chapter 34

Having bitter wine down my throat ,
watching your moves from the top floor,
Maybe, I'm cold hearted from other eyes,
But , don't know why,
I want to see myself , different from your brows.

-payal

Going down from those silent dark ways of long circular looped staircase

Going down from those silent dark ways of long circular looped staircase . Kavin was only thinking about those hundred of books placing in his side wall .

Wondering about them , along with several antique swords kept hanged beside them . These stairs seems to have no end , even after going this long , he don't able to get single hint , where the end of his destination lies .

Seeing from side in down , it only turns more scarier , like a hypnosis , taking his mind round . An endless darkness which seems to consume everything , looking like a black hole .

It felt like , that they are directly going in underground from the top floor . Is this place even exist inside a palace ?

Not able to take his curiosity any longer , finally he decided to ask ,

Kavin : This place...

He wasn't even able to complete his sentence , when hatman cut him , and said ,

Hatman : Amazed ! Don't you ?

Kavin : ya !

Hatman : This is what , she had left behind , her legacy !

"These books have information about hundreds of medicinal plants , lieing in this forest and those swords belong to her clan ancestors , telling saga about their courage , even after their death . "

Kavin : It's poor that these things have to handled by a careless person like h..e..r..

He wasn't able to say his last word , when suddenly out of nowhere a cold metal was placed on his neck .

He was surprised with the speed in what ? all had happened . In a second , that hatman took sword from that wall and placed on his neck .

What is he ? He doesn't even showed his face , and from his words , it seems he can't listen anything about raichand queen .

But , if he can't even hear a words against her then , why he is decieving raichand , or are the things different ?

Does he is really a wellwisher ?

In his dilemma , he had nearly forgot about that sword placed on his neck but thankfully hatman bringed him back , breaking his imagination bubble and said , in his authoritive tone,