chapter 37

I may be a fallen angel ,
But , believe me ,
My burned wings can even
turn sky into
ashes . so , think before
Messing with this angel cause even if you are king of hell ,
I'm owning a hell in
Heaven .

-payal

She was still seeing the night sky , with wait in her eyes

She was still seeing the night sky , with wait in her eyes . she might have refused Claire's allegations but , her heart knows about their dilemma .

Those questions which were creating havoc in her heart needs a pause and the only person who can answer them is nowhere to find . Entire day passed but still he is not here.

Even night had become more and more denser than before , and fog have already started taking over the sorrounding .

And , between this cold weather , she was still in cold water , in the same position , she was before . Her open eyes were telling she had life in her but her senses seems numb to those coldness .

Every moment in his wait was feeling like a heavy weight on her heart . She want her answers .

She was in her own world of over thinking , when all of sudden sounds of cracking caught her attention , and lightened her empty eyes .

Taking transparent shawl with a rush , she stood up hurriedly . Wrapping it on her , she ran inside without giving another thought about her looks .

With messy wet hairs and a single white cloth wrapped around her body , along with a transparent white shawl over her shoulders , she was running on the long stairs , which were decorated with diyas and roses .

She was running senselessly without having any other thought , the only thing which mattered to her is , it might be his arrival .

Finally her run stopped , at the entrance of her room . Her chest was going up and down because of her rapid breathes .

With teary eyes and beautiful smile lingering on her lips , she entered her room, pronouncing his name , from her pink plumpy lips ,

Teja : Karan !

She said his name in her croaky voice . Which caught his attention . But , it's seems difficult to get who caught whose attention because both seems little taken by each other's presence .

His shirt's top botton were open , while hair were totally messed , even his eyes seems little red and if she isn't wrong his way of standing signaling that he was drunk , that too a lot .

Teja : karan !

Listening her words , he tried to move to her but his feets weren't favouring his choice , as , soon he moved his feets up to reach her , he again got disbalanced .