Chapter 40

Reading novel,
Don't know when my eyes paused at a poetry lines ,
I'm not worried about my life's leak,
It's just I'm confused , why I'm hating character of you ,
When in reality , I'm waiting for you , even after my heart's
Demise..

- payal

All of sudden , winds have became loud , there is no longer , those soothing breeze present which were filling peace in soul , a while before

All of sudden , winds have became loud , there is no longer , those soothing breeze present which were filling peace in soul , a while before .

Everything seems full of hustle , even though it was monsoon , it felt like autumn . And, why wouldn't it , afterall everything was falling, whether it is trust , love or these dry leaves .

Everyone was loosing their existence with last breathes .

And , between this weather , two bodies can be clearly seen , who doesn't seems to care about this strom . Afterall the ongoing strom in their life is far more than this one .

One was on top of those long greyish staircase , trying to walk away from her reality , putting thousands facades of lies over her true self , while , other was still standing at his place .

His eyes were busy in seeing her leaving figure , with hope that she will at least turn but she didn't . He was left alone in the end .

Unknowingly , a tear drop left his eyes with her last visible glance , and now , she is nowhere in his sight . Like dark clouds taken by these wild winds , she also blew with their pace .

"But , what was unexpected in it ? Didn't it was him , who said , he will stay at her side as long she wants him and when she said , it's enough ! Why he is running behind ? "

His thoughts were questions him but whom to question , when everything is known to him .

Doesn't he knew the answer , ofcourse it's love ! But , if she hates me then , what's the reason for getting her back . I have said , just wait for me . But , does that wait is even for her ?

Ofcourse , it's me who is going to have this wait . I'm here all messed , living without breathes and she went ahead thinking , I was playing .

"Damnn !!! , That girl didn't even think as a man with ethics , in her eyes , I'm a fucking bastard ! But , why ? Why ??

His last word came like yell . His eyes were filled with rage . But , that yell doesn't seem to control his emotions as the next moment after seconds silence , he punched pavement wall , eventually intiating blood river from it .

Continuing his words , he said with hurt evident in his voice ,

"How cruel she can be ? I can never do such thing . Even she knew that , then why these lies ?
Why she is faking ?"