chapter 9

Everynight , I dreamt to
end in the arms ,
of the one I love to love,
But,seems that I forgot
Those nights were always
Alone.

-karan

Hey ! Precious

Hey ! Precious. I'm back with another chapter, which is full of every spices , present in your favorite food. But , first I want to thank you guys for completing target so early , it was only completed in one day of previous chapter release . Thanks for your love .

You guys can point out , if there is anything you don't like in comment section. And , please share story with your friends , so that it can get more views and comment if you are liking it , or about any sequence getting boring.

I know you guys were so excited , to read this part , hope I can able to stay with your hopes. So, without any further delay , Let's continue with our chapter .

*******************************

" Noooo!!!!"

Screaming , she got up from her sleep , even birds who were on tree's branch flew away, after listening her scary scream. Her  breaths were heavy it seems she have just ran a marathon, her face is full of sweat, and hairs were totally messed .

From seeing her , anyone can say, she must have seen a bad dream, afterall noone can run a marathon on bed, atleast not alone.

She was holding her head between her hands , trying to believe whatever she saw was not a reality.

She took deep breath to ease her restlessness. She was trying to control her fast beating heart , but nothing was helping , it seems that today her heart also not going to listen her.

Teja :This-is-never-going-to-
happen ! He kissed me . How dare that Karan sisodia to kiss me. That mother..No ! His mom is good , I can't curse her.

That frog faced pigeon ! Euu ! How rediculous it was ? How bad it would be tasted . Why ? I'm even thinking this ! Am I going insane ?

But, why I dreamt like that, Teja you are crazy . Even , you have to dream, can't you dream of someone else , you only get that irritating donkey !

How could I cheat pranjal , what if he cut his all hair and become bald at his own weeding to take revenge on me . What if everyone mock me, saying my groom is bald.

No ! No ! This is not going to happen . It's only a dream , and dreams never turn true. Yes ! Dreams never turns true . But, I dreamt it in morning !

Why I'm guilty , it's not, I'm doing anything wrong. I'm innocent , I have not done anything , it was that frog faced ice berg , who kissed me.