chapter 44

Losting in those eyes of yours ,
I don't even got ,
When I found myself hidden
in
Deep acranes ,
of those
brows...

-payal

Like soothing ocean waves , touching the sea shore , a melodious voice made by orchestra was just lingering in the golden halls of devine palace

Like soothing ocean waves , touching the sea shore , a melodious voice made by orchestra was just lingering in the golden halls of devine palace .

Entire interior were polished in just two days , which is enough for telling richness hidden in it's walls .

Hundreds of large-small glass chandler hanging on the ceiling of huge ball room seems gorgeous reflecting the yellow light of side fire lamps .

While , the most attractive was that middle staircase , with a huge water fountain of plaster of paris in it's front , being the centre of attraction in all white , among dark colors , and that red carpet .

Stairway's railings were decorated with beautiful white lilies and best scented roses of cities . While the siting area was arranged on top , giving the entire view of ballroom .

Buffet were in side , filled with every expensive and exotic wine, along with some continental dishes and starters . While , the glasses arranged in pyramid were looking damn cool .

Whereas beautiful ladies were moving like air in their , luxurious ball gown on the golden floor of golden hall , entangling their arms with their handsome partners .

After decades , Raichand palace have opened it's gates but , maybe not it's secret . Mystery of palace isn't going to be that easy to revealed .

Everything was royal about tonight , whether it's people or place , every single thing is amazing to sight .

People have already started to enjoy themselves , as ladies can be clearly seen gossiping about their looks with wine glasses in their hands .

While , men's were bickering about their approach and richness .

But , between this scene , an intimating yet polite voice grabbed everyone's attention .

"Welcome ! People ! "

There stood a well carved man on top of stairway, in his black red three piece suit , and black mask with red feathers , he seems intimating . Even though mask have covered his face , it didn't able to hold behind charm of those unknown looks .

Giving view of his deep eyes to everyone , he moved down from the top , Stopping at middle stairway , he saw every nook and corner with his predatory hawk gaze .