chapter 51

चाहत में तेरी बेवफा हो चुके हैं हम,
निगाहों में तुम्हे लिए बेपनाह हो चुके है हम,
कह सकते हो बेदर्द थी मोहब्बत हमारी,
मगर इतना भी जान लो
इस दर्द की पनाह
अब तुम्हारी है,
अपनाओ हमे भले हीतुम
मगर निगाहों में तुम्हारी ,
छुपी तस्वीर आज भी
हमारी है

- तेजा

A damn dagger was coming to her , and her feets seems stuck

A damn dagger was coming to her , and her feets seems stuck . Where the hell her all courage ran away . But, now it's too late , as that dagger is too close for her to do anything .

Seeing it reaching her, she closed her eyes in fear , accepting that dagger is going to cut her ear or nose but rather than getting a flow of pain through her neurones , she felt herself in air with a sudden jolt .

Taken by sudden pull , she opened her eyes with a snap and saw karan have pulled her by lifting her up through her waist , just a moment before that dagger can make her bleed .

She didn't even got when her arms involuntarily wrapped around his neck to balance herself better in his arms . She can hear his heartbeats , which seems to be at their highest beats .

She can clearly see his handsome face under the yellow light of glass lantern, which she was able to balance in her hands somehow .

Truly he is panicked , even his features seems little scared but unbothered from his dilemma, she was just admiring his mesmerizing features , afterall her man , her choice .

How much she wanted this night to end the way , she have expected , so that she can be perfect wife of her perfect husband , who is just imperfectly perfect for her.

Her heart knows , how much things she wanted to do with him . She wanted him to know, he is her priority . She wants a family with little bunnies running between them .

And , for her that dream , she can't be damsel in distress . She have to throw her fear out . She can't let herself drowned in these pool of desires .