chapter 12

Why the one
who is close to heart,
Always become the one
Who rips it
Apart!

-payal.

Pranjal's letter ! How it can be possible? when it reached here ? and if he was here , why didn't he showed up

Pranjal's letter ! How it can be possible? when it reached here ? and if he was here , why didn't he showed up . Does it mean ? He really didn't wanted to marry me?

She was so shocked , after seeing his letter in front of her . There are hundreds of questions running in her brain , but don't know where their answers are. Maybe this letter will tell something.

Teja: what if this letter have something , which is going to change everything ?

What if after this , I had nothing left with me?

Or what if I will lose him!

Saying so, she lift her eyes to see her reflection in the front mirror.

I don't have any option, I still have to read it anyway , then why don't now.

Thinking so, she closed her eyes , and took a deep breath, only to open them to read that letter with her shaky hands, hoping for her trust to be true.

It's his handwriting! So, He was really here!

Dear!
sorry ! I don't even know if I'm worth of calling you that. Today I have lost everything. Most importantly every right of calling you mine.

Destiny is really something , nobody knows what it have for you . You hoped to get many things , but at the end it has nothing for you. See ! This doctor is now a poet. Insane, na!

His words are making her beats to race hundred times faster than horses in the race , she can even listen a single beat from her heart in the heavy silence. Her every inch seems to be calm , but she knows what Strom is going between her.

Pranjal words are never of no means. He only puzzle his talks, when he is going to tell something , which is going to hurt anyone . And, this time his letter shows , I'm the one who is going to hurt. But, how can he hurt me?

I know , you are still reading this letter , after what I had done with you. That's why you are the whom I lov.. I admired. I left you , at your most important day , when you will be waiting for me on the aisle , under the veil, in the snowy white gown , looking most beautiful lady of the world , between the hundred people welcomed by beautiful music, waiting for me.

she chuckled between her teary eyes , and said, even when she knew noone is here to listen her,

If you knew , then why don't you showed up ? You remember how beautiful I can be on my wedding but, forget how bad I will feel, when my groom will not show up.