chapter 8

Pain from one sided love
is ten times better than
pain given by
fake love.

-pranjal

Thank you ! So much Precious ! You guys are so awesome . you guys have so much patience , I say , even I have one percent of it. I will be better person . By the way,Thanks for your lovely wishes , that my exams went well.

Also, I'm well alive , and back with a chapter full of spices, and thrill , that can make your mind to move with awesome rides. And, one more thing our family is now of 100 peoples, tell me you guys have followed me or not.

Without wasting any further minute , let's continue the most awaited sequence....

Teja pov,

What ! One minute! He proposed me. My bestfriend proposed me. I'm numb. I don't know , what I am thinking now. I don't know what is happening . I hope this is a dream but, I know it's not . He is still on his knees , and Rishabh is shocked , these both things are enough to tell me , This is reality!

I'm still thinking , what I'm going to answer him. I never saw him other than my best friend. Why god ? Why me ? I was still in my thoughts when his word caught my attention,

Pranjal : I know Teja ! you are confused. Believe me! I don't want to confess now, but seeing your marriage , I panicked . I thought , if I don't able to tell you today , then I never will be. I'm scared to lose you.

I had gone abroad , to become doctor , so that I can say you, I'm capable enough , even without my father's wealth. You wanted a man , who will be responsible .

I earned every penny , so that I can give you , whole world . I was changing myself ,so that I can be the one , what you wanted. I always wanted to become your mr perfect.

I faced all the pain in other lands, so I can become the one , who can protect you . I tried my best to be what, I'm today . Only because , I love you!

I know , you never saw me more than , your friend. And, trust me , I was ready to wait, even it means eternity , but , seems that if I wait further , I will be late.

I even don't know , if you will gonna to answer me positively. I don't know whether after today , you will ever gonna to talk me but, I only request you , please ! don't break our friendship. I can't imagine my world without you.

As soon he completed his words , he lift his face and said seeing in her eyes,

Pranjal: you have to believe me, In this world you are the only one , whom I love the most.

Listening him, Teja was touched . she knew , something will be really important for him , that he left his country , but she never knew . She was the reason . He left her for her.