chapter 4

Don't always confident to know me,
Sometimes even water can't able to turn off
Fire.

-Teja

So, Hello my lovely precious ! I'm back with another chapter. But , today I have a good news to share with you guys , guess what our family is now of 50 peoples.

Tell me in comment section , if you are one of the reasons , which motivate me to write such long chapters , even after getting only 20 votes .

If you are loving the story , then also share with your friends.
And , I forget to tell you guys , I had changed the cover and name of story , How is it ?

You can praise me if you like my poetry and writing . Also, a advice , read at dark mode , believe me it is amazing . You can also write my faults in comment section so, that I can better myself. Bad or good every feedback is welcomed .

So, without any further delay, Let's come with our next chapter,

Kavin thoughts,

During the entire way, he was seeing her , as if she was his favorite show. Come on man , we are two man , we can talk. Don't be boring. But, who will gonna tell him. Finally, I can get rid of him, Thank God ! I'm in front of hospital .

As soon I stopped the car , he took her and run inside , am I invisible here. He doesn't even felt necessary to give me look , is she that much important to him. Not be jealous. Be a man , Kavin!

I think , I should go inside , atleast if something happens to her ,this doctor can take her responsibility.

Thinking so , I also ran inside the hospital following that doctor.
But, what a bad day I have , that Naksh is also admitted here that too next to her bed. Also wide awake after his treatment. I crossed my fingers and tried to move from there before he can notice me but, his eagle eyes!!

Naksh: what are you doing here?

Kavin thoughts,

Waiting for your death. But, I can't say this. Can I? So, I gave him my best smile, and said,

Kavin: If I tell you, I came here to check , whether you are alive or not ? Will you believe me?

Naksh: ofcourse not.

Kavin: ok . Then, Let me tell you , it's only because of your good luck, I'm here for admitting someone.

Naksh: Two patients from a same person , don't tell me you had partnership with hospital.

Kavin: ofcourse I have, but the case is different.

Naksh: which case ? You don't seems a lawyer , even you are it doesn't effect afterall you already have privilege of being an European . Isn't?