chapter 50

Getting confession of your feelings,
I thought it's going to be happy ending but, I forget
something's are meant to have their competence being
incomplete..

-karan

"What the hell ?" Yelling at their sudden found , they were standing in silence

"What the hell ?" Yelling at their sudden found , they were standing in silence . Their eyes were still seeing that passage with shocked eyes .

It would be lie if they say, they are not amazed seeing this hidden staircase behind a rigid shelf.

Even after meeting shocks like some distant relatives , who came without any invitation or prior notice , they don't know when they will get habitual to it .

But, more than shock she was wondering about why there is even need to have it . It's confusing to her , why her mom made this , afterall what is even need to have a secret door , that too in her own house .

As much this secret alley made her confident about the fact it will take her to something very important , these keys made her to question , if it was really that important then , why there is no protection ?

If these all things are this important then why it's key was placed this carelessly . They were placed so carelessly that if someone wants to have it can easily have them with little efforts .

Maybe someone have placed it in this way , so that someone can get hand on it . Or could be, that someone is her . Whatever it is, it's clear, her arrival is already predicted , so does the danger .

And , top of it, she even brought karan in this mess but, now there is no backup. Hope her sword skills haven't rusted in these years .

Getting worried for karan safety, she turned to see him , who was even two times more dumbstruck than her . Sighing she decided to move inside when her eyes went on his hands to see her mom's diary.

Seeing her mom diary realisation hit her, this diary belong to her mom , which mean it's her parents room .

Biting her lips , she closed her eyes in embarrassment. She was so embarassed that every thought about passage just escaped out from her mind , leaving her red in shyness .

And , what can be more embarassing than that, she literally make out in her parents room .

She was drowning in the pool of embarrassment when karan's words made her to open her eyes in astonishment,

" Mother in law was damn smart ."

Turning she saw him , asking are you serious through her gazes but this dumbass is obsessed with his new found attraction to even notice her . She is even questioning , is he was the same man , who wasn't letting her go a while before .