chapter 47

Reading those letters ,
you left to tell tale of your love,
I'm trying to escape
from the fact ,
I was the beauty,
Who rejected blessing of your love..

-payal

Akul was going through the long corridors

Akul was going through the long corridors . Even though he didn't regretted anything , he did with claire . But , still his feets were moving in hurry , it's not he is scared , it's just , he wanted to move far .

So away from where , he can never came back to her . Today , he was so afraid before coming here , what if again his feeling trapped him but , thankfully it didn't happened like that .

When he layed his eyes on her , he instantly recognise it's her , even that mask felt useless . She was looking beautiful like always but , that feelings he got in his heart after getting every sight of her was missing.

She was smiling , laughing not giving any attention to fact , I might be taking my last breath , well it's not, I'm not disappoint , afterall, I have already expected that . If she have cared , she wasn't going to kill me .

I was angry , raged but not on her . It's me . I was angry with myself , what happened to my eyes , I wasted so much on that person , who doesn't deserve it .

Today , first time in my life, I have cause pain to her . But,
her pain didn't gave me any happiness , thankfully nor sadness , she felt nothing to this fellow heart .

As if she was nothing to me . It felt like she was never here not in my heart nor in my mind. I was relieved that I was over her but my every relief ran miles away , when I saw that tear falling from her beautiful eyes .

For a moment, I have thought , she was regretting , what she have done but even I know , it's never going to possible .

Truly it hurts , it still hurts seeing those crystals falling from those beautiful eyes . I'm so weak , I can't even have a revenge for my loss . I have always let her go .

Definitely a bastard , I'm ! Undoubtedly , my daughter left me , even she knew, I will never able to protect her . And , it happened , she killed her.

How heartless she can be, he already knew that . That girl can clearly see him burn alive but , he can't even see her in pain , which was caused just because of a needle .

It's true no matter , how much he tries , he knows , memories with claire will remain best and worst part of his life . But , atleast he can control it .

She will be always part even he knew no matter how much he try , her memories were carved on every walls of his heart.

She will be always remain chapter of his life book , it's different he never want to read that chapter , even if it means failing in exam.