Chapter 38

Drenching in rain,
Remembering those promises which are broken ,
You have left but,
I was thinking about
The time we had together,
getting nothing except that ,
ring in my hand ,
I got this meant to be here ,
cause you were never going to stay here .

-payal

Teja : Noooo !!

Teja : Noooo !!

She was screaming no with her closed eyes but , all of sudden, getting her entire self shaken with a sudden earthquake , she opened her eyes , only to sat with a jerk .

Her breathes were rapid , while sweat beads were all over her face . She was only thinking how he treated her , how those beautiful memories turned into a nightmare just in no seconds .

How those beautiful words from his mouth was nothing but a lie. A facade over his dark side . A side which she feared , that side which made her to hate herself for being a stupid head .

Her thoughts were haunting her when suddenly she felt , a sudden pull over her shoulder along with her name ringing in her ears , which made her to turn to that force .

Voice : Teja ! Teja !!

But , what she saw made her more shocked , her eyes were wide with the scene in front of her eyes , he was in front of her .

Reason for her condition is in front of her eyes , that too , so close to her face , that she can literally listen his breaths .

Those pair of eyes , which always came up , when she closes her eyes , were busy in gazing her . Same like her dreams , those pearls were full of charms along with entire galaxies stars glittering in them .

But , if this is the reality then , what about those things , what she saw a while before . If these things give rise to her fantasies then , what about
those things which turned her every fantasy into ashes .

Those dreams she got of him being her destiny , seems nothing more but , a facade over his real self to fool her .

But , again if his revenge game is true then , why ? This time there is no conspiracies in his deep eyes , infact he seems worried .
That too worried for her , and his this worry seems more frightening to her .

She was shaking from inside , while her eyes were full of fear , her every cell is scared from him but in attempt to remain unknown to his senses , she was trying to hide her uneasiness from his gaze .

But , her little act of hide and seek , falled ten feets back , when he lifted his hands to touch her face as , involuntary her body hurriedly got away from his hold in fear .