chapter 48

Writing this destiny of mine,
I knew ! god
Was in mood to write
a thriller,
still I'm thankful,
Atleast he made you ,
a happy source for me in
This world of
curse...

-Teja

Even though , midnight have already hit the sky , this night don't seems anytime near to it's end

Even though , midnight have already hit the sky , this night don't seems anytime near to it's end . Like the waves hitting shore before tides , everything seems calm before an upcoming strom .

Between the music , ballroom was still glittering with people . Everyone was busy in chatting happily , nothing happening there gives a single clue about the reality of place .

After seeing palace , nobody can say , this is the same palace , which was living a life of loneliness for decades . Someone have said true , money can made anything beautiful .

Even though , it have lost appearance to tell story of it's past but , nobody can pull out those strings of secrets which are wrapped around it .

Those strings which were still tangled , are waiting patiently to get untangled in future . And , Today even soul of this palace knew a lot things going to have their wrap up .

So many secrets which were kept hidden in deep walls of this palace were going to come out , afterall , it's night of revelation .

A night which will take everyone through turmoil of their emotions , showing them mirror of themselves . That one side of them , from whom they were trying hard to escape from years .

And , as expected , something same was happening with Tejaswini and Karan , who were trying hard to escape from their reality but destiny is adamant to pull them closer , despite having several attempts to go far from each other .

Having their own course , everything was moving nothing was still . Not time nor the people but they are .

When everyone was busy in their own scenarios , having confrontation of their share . karan and Teja were still in their moment , pretending to stay unaware from the reality .

A facade which they were trying to live , naming a reality .

This silence between them is momentary as storms which were ahead are still waiting for them , maybe their senses also know that , that's why both were enjoying calmness of this moment .

Wrapping her arms around his neck , she is still seeing him with love . Killing her hopes , she was breaking her soul with his . As his feets were moving , her last moment with him was also dieing with each step of his .