chapter 21

A lame excuse to broke up
with me,
Aren't you same boy,
who want to spoke up
with me !

-payal

After listening a name which is unknown to them , nobody gives a damn about who he is , afterall the drama they have expected is going to end soon

After listening a name which is unknown to them , nobody gives a damn about who he is , afterall the drama they have expected is going to end soon .

A nobody like him can never able to rise , after what he had done today . Messing with the royals !

But , why seems that he is not unknown to everyone, atleast not to Akul . His eyes were saying, he seems to knew something about him.

His eyes moved only to pause at claire face , who is busy in seeing everything except him , which made his suspicion more strong than before.

But , rather than seeing her , he moved his attention back on his friend , who is again going for some mess , afterall seeing her will not give any solution .

Her cunning brain is even faster than horse . So , it will be better if he face her some other time.
But , if he is really that carle, then It's a mystery , to what he is upto ?

Akul was in his thought, while , carle was seeing him and his expression were telling , how much, he was enjoying all his confusion .

But , if he is here for this akul , then It's a big no. He had here to do much big things , but one thing is clear , he is going to enjoy every part of it. Afterall , he will get to play with these fools under a single shed.

Sorry ! For now akul but , don't you worry . I will come back on you . But , for now my target is someone else.

Thinking so, he moved his gaze back to karan, where he was still standing . His hands were still in his pocket and his behaviour is enough to tell anyone that he is unbothered by the chaos which were sorounding him .

Carle : You are really a spoiled kid . Don't you had a little bit fear for me.

Karan : Fear and for you ! What made you think ?

Carle : Nothing much ! I just thought if I would be teacher people will fear from me . Seems that my handsome face had already done it's work.

Karan : It seems that old man forget his specs while appointing you.

Carle : I think so , but it's good atleast far better than losing soul.

Karan : Do you think you can boss me around . Then, Listen this karan Sisodia have never downed his head.

Carle : Don't say like that , you sounds like a villian.

Karan : If being hero means to made my loved ones cry , I think I'm far better in being a villian , atleast I can protect what's mine.

Carle : you seems to have an injury .

Saying so , he moved his gaze, which stopped after seeing his injury on his hands , which had been already covered with a piece of scraf . He smiled seeing the same scraf on Teja's neck .