chapter 15

I wanted moon to be
Mine,
But I forget
it only appears in night,
While I wanted it to be
Forever mine.

-payal

A large golden chandler is seen with many small illuminating lanterns along it's side, which were also hanging on the same ceiling of the dark hall , doing well with making carvings visible in the dim golden light

A large golden chandler is seen with many small illuminating lanterns along it's side, which were also hanging on the same ceiling of the dark hall , doing well with making carvings visible in the dim golden light. Just making it ethnic and Royal.

As the scene started shifting down from the golden glass beauties , dozens of lamps illuminating on the both sides of walls came in view , along with the several mens in blacks standing in line on the both sides of a chair , which more seems like a throne , having mouth of lion on it's both arms .

Even though they are no less than a body builder, it seems that they were scared of something , as even though their hands were engrossed with their fingers , their nervousness can't be hidden.

A sounds of clicks of boots gained their attention and even made the place more silent than it was before. Each clicks is just turning place into more horric one , even the interior seems to be made in the same way.

Men who were already stricken by nervousness , seems like a scardy cats . while a shadow entered the scene taking away breath of everyone.

It was a man of height about 6ft , broad shoulders and a scary aura . He was moving key chain around his fingers but, as soon he reached the  stairs of throne, he placed keys back on the table. He himself moved towards his place and sat while crossing his legs .

Picking the cigarette from the side table, he put it into his mouth , while the man near lighted it for him, even though his hands were shaking in doing so, he tried to do his best.

Seeing this, that man smirked , and took lighter from his hands , causing that man to go back at his place.

Even though his face can't be seen , his aura is definitely something . Everything seems to be calm , but don't know why it doesn't really felt like that.

Placing the lighter on the side table , he exhaled a smoke from his mouth. Keeping the cigarette in his other hand , he moved his gaze to his mens.

Man: so, who is going to tell me?

Even though his words were calm , but his intention seemed exactly similar to calmness before a strom. Maybe his mens know this very well , that's why noone is trying to say a single thing?

Man: Don't tell me you guys haven't done your work.

Getting the silence as his answer , he felt irritated and said,