chapter 10

Everytime you forget me,
But this time,
Let me forget
You!

-Teja

Don't skip! Chapter is below the note . Actually recently many of you guys have requested me to give two updates in week . So, I just wanted to let you guys , know, even I want to update twice , I can't. There are some reasons. I had written it, don't take it as excuses.

• This is my mom mobile phone , and I have to share it with my siblings.

• I have to take my online classes from this mobile.

• and most important one , it takes about 5 to 6 hours in only writing and editing , I don't even know how much I edit a single chapter , you can take it as whenever I start start writing , I end, changing something in this, I haven't added time about thinking , because I'm always in my imagination . Lol!

• and it's normal . I can't give so much time in a day , you guys know how much our assignment and projects become when our boards are in front of us , welcoming us with their vampireous smile .

But, I love writing , that's why I write . So, I try to atleast give a update in a week. But, my chapter are long , so you guys don't have to worry , each chapter will be more than 4000 words , and full of thriller , dialogue , poetries ,  suspense , and never ending accidental romance.

Hope, you don't think I'm rude , if I'm not giving update after completion of targets.

Also, I think this one is also going to be late because of chath puja.
Also, I'm going to reread story soon because I think I need to do a review.

But it's okay , you guy's can move forward to read chapter , there is full drama waiting for you all.

Love you ! Precious.

Karan pov,

Reality hit me. I turned to see her moving towards stage , away from me. How I can say , this thing didn't affected me.

My eyes on her but, hers were waiting for someone else.

she is gone, but question is when she was with me ?

Isn't we were enemies, or there was always something else.

Whatever the thing was, irony is her every tear kills me, and her every smile were still in me !

Karan chuckled on his own thoughts, and said to himself,

This girl had made me poet. People will think it joke, if they will know Karan sisodia is doing poetry, that too for a girl.