chapter 31

So , I'm back , Thankfully on time . Also , a giant thanks for your love on the previous chapter .

Ya ! a short note , if you share story then please mention me , so that I can personally thank you .

I was recently checking one of your account , when I saw you have shared story long back but , I can't able to thank you , since you haven't mentioned me .

So sorry for late reply . Also thank you for your support !

Hope , you guys will continue your love in this chapter as well .

You know people say , if you able to blow dandelion seed , from it's flower in a single blow , the person you love will also love you back .

Little gyan to understand today's poetry . So , without any more bakwas , let's move forward ,

*******************************
Seeing the Dandelion ,
Remembering the myth
I'm Trying to blow it's seeds ,
in a single breath .
But what can this flower Even do ,
When it's you ,
Who is hell bent in ,
making me a
fool .

-payal

Leaving the chaoes of forest , scene shifts to a totally different place

Leaving the chaoes of forest , scene shifts to a totally different place . It seems quite different but still it was giving the same vibe like every other rooms in the series .

Which were none other than delicacy and elegance . It was a lavish room , carved with gold and blue thread on it's wall , along with some hanging paintings . And , not to forget that huge glass chandler hanging in the middle of ceiling .

There were some wall lantern , which were burning at some space intervals on walls , busy in brightening the night in the room wide .

Room's up seems luxurious but , what happened to down . Storm had hit outside then why it's insides seems to be shaken by an earthquake .

A king size bed which seems so elite placed in the middle , sorrounded by blue curtains , is not looking in a good condition , it's bedsheets have fallen on ground , while pillows were down near the sofa feets .

Everything was messed , speaking about the unknown happening which had happened , a while before .

Huge metallic flower vase were down on the ground , along with their flowers content , fallen around them .

And between the entire scene attention was grabbed by a known soul , who seems to be intoxicated from it's fall , busy in gulping smoke shots .

There she is , reason for the condition of such a beautiful place . Who is none other than, Miss spy , claire reed .

Supporting herself on bed's leg , sitting lazily to waste her bad time . Taking gulps from her cigarette with time , her eyes seems tired in wait of someone .