chapter 25

Red rose in your hands
Telling me enough
About the new found happiness
You had,
Congratulations for the addition
You had,
And, sorry for the subtraction
You gonna to
Have...

-payal

He was seeing her with complete shock in his eyes , this is the most unexpected thing , that he can hear from her

He was seeing her with complete shock in his eyes , this is the most unexpected thing , that he can hear from her .

Her words were still seems to be stuck in his ears , her calm breaths were definitely defining the solace , which she is getting from him .

He was here to confess her about his feeling but , it turned out totally opposite. She confessed him . The girl who seems even far than a star was nearest to him .

He didn't even able to get how irritating they became by each passing day that their heart got used to it's bickering . The care they used to show even after acting like enemies from last life were meant to took them here .

Those feelings he had , those fires he had for her , those unattainable desires were not only flowing in him , they were also traveling in her .

With these thoughts , a soft smile had already adored his lips , turning him into a cute shy teenager who made his first crush fall in love with him .

Karan's thought,

It mean , I'm not only one who is weird to fall for her , she had also falled for me . What a weirdo we are .

We falled for each other when we both knew , the only thing we did together was cursing each other .

The days we spent together were so less , still we ended in this . Someone had really said true . You don't know when, where and how , these strings of love took you in.

I'm not still even able to believe , why she became so much easy going . As much I know her , she would have wanted me to confess first . When does she became so accepting. Wait ! She is drunk !

As soon her drunk state came in his mind, he moved his head back , making her confused with his behaivour . But , before she can even able to ask him anything , he stood and opened almirah , only to come out , leaving her there all alone .

He was moving his hands over his hair in frustration , he was angry about whatever happened to him . He knew she is drunk , then why !

Why a single hope of having her took away his senses . He knew she was drunk , whatever she was saying is because , she isn't in her senses.