chapter 41

It seems
we meant to be here ,
Otherwise ,
even after having so many
efforts
we aren't going to end as ,
strangers ..

-payal

Night was on it's peak , While it have already started raining like cat and dogs

Night was on it's peak , While it have already started raining like cat and dogs . On the other side winds were strong enough to uproot trees .

And , between this weather rather than sleeping , someone is more interested in standing on window to enjoy the destruction .

Her hairs have been flowing on and in with air , while her white oversized shirt , which seems more as a night dress is already wet with rain drops .

Room was luxurious with the combination of white - golden combo , and a round bed was in middle which was perfectly covered with white blankets , along with numerous pillows over them .

While two lamps on it's side were causeing a dim light in that dark room . And , long white curtains on windows side , were moving enough high to touch ceiling hundredth times .

But , between this hustle bustle , this lady is standing unaffected , even she seems ignorant to those chills she was getting , when wind make her wet clothes to touch her skin.

As the scene zoomed on her face , her closed eyes were seen taking peace from the strom . Well , this beauty is none other than , claire .

Opening her big mesmerizing eyes , she saw the rain with a little smile , her eyes were full of happiness , while , taking a deep breath , she said ,

" It seems , it resembles the strom , I have created in their life but , what use of this love , when your boat can just shake with a slight breeze ."

"It's better you guys are apart, afterall rather than fighting entire life , it's better fight now , and clear my way ".

"This night is heavy for you , but to me it seems last of my this life . After today , I will have a new perfect life with my prince !"

With those words , she turned and chuckled a fake sadness ,

"I'm really sorry for you , bella ! But , you have to accept , you can't stay where you don't belong . "

Continueing her slow yet sensual walk , she continued ,

" Even though , you are hurt , you can't go to him for sympathy . Afterall , now there is no right of you on him ."

" Poor girl ! Didn't I said you , stay away from what's mine but , no ! you have to be bold , so now it's not my fault . Everyone gets what they deserve . And , you aren't one, who deserves him ."