chapter 5

soulmate is like the another
page of notebook ,
Different yet inseparable..

-Teja

Hey ! Precious I'm back with another update . You guys have showered lots of love on previous chapters . Keep supporting , and I will try to give you my best. Once again thank you all for being a part of my life and reason for my writing. I know , I'm not best but trying to become better.

In today's chapter , I have added bucket full of Teja and karan scenes . Hope you will enjoy them.

And also my story is totally my imagination , there is no prove that things happening in this are true . Actually I'm a history student , so when I'm studying my chapter, idea of this story hit me . So, I'm here.

About couple , I had given them name of a one of my favourite couples Because, I found them very cute.

So, without any further delay , let's start the chapter. Hope you will shower it with your votes.

Teja and pranjal had already reached their destination , which is an enormous white building

Teja and pranjal had already reached their destination , which is an enormous white building. A perfect mixture of neo classical and neo gothic architecture .

No doubt it is beautiful enough to catch anyone's attention. It also has a garden around it, which is looking lush green , with the presence of soft grasses on it.

She was seeing the building , which is her home in people's eyes. For people she is luckiest , because she got so much even when she was an orphan. But, no one see her cruel fate , of not having her parents. She is adopted , even when she had a mom .

What she even wanted ? A family ! Her family but see her luck , his father was gone when she was only four, and her mother! What she say about her, she even doubt , whether she even remember about her existence or not.

Pranjal, her bestfriend . The only one in this world , she trusts the most . From childhood he is always with her to protect her , whenever kids used to bully her. He was always there for her.

But, things changed when he was gone abroad. She have to learn how to protect herself, and stay in this cruel world. She no longer want to be a same person , who needs someone at her side , to protect her from world .

She promised herself, to her every tear with each passing day , she will become more stronger than yesterday. And , till today she is fighting ,so that she can get her best version.

She wanna be strongest and unstoppable. And now her life has only one motive to become best fashion designer.

Thinking all these, her eyes already got filled with tears when, her thoughts got broken by pranjal's voice.

Pranjal: Are you not going home?

But, before he able to see her tears, she whipped it. And answered him, with her smile.