chapter 20

Hope , I can have those chances ,
What I loosed , in those brights
When you were waiting
for me ,
watching those sunrise !

-payal

Here, Teja was blank

Here, Teja was blank . She was standing there , while her back is still supported on wall . She was seeing the way from where he had left , even when he was long gone.

She can still feel his hands over her cheeks , even when they are not there . His words were still ringing in her mind .

His each word had effect on her , when he said , she was hers , her knees felt weak . When he said , noone can flee from this , as long we are breathing , her heartbeats raced.

He was literally making her doom , under him . His angry eyes can't able to hide those worries he had for her .

She said , she will never let her tears fall but , he again became an exception , breaking her heart's every wall away.

She can still feel those goosebumps , what she had for those dark gazes , and his unforgettable chilly voice.

His face is just coming in front of her eyes , when he was already long gone. She can still feel him in front of her.

Everything was just running like a flashback in her mind . A dream which is going to be unapproachable. His care what she saw in those pretty eyes of him , is they meant for her.

He had left but , she was still at her place . His dominated aura is still around . She can feel them. First time , in her life she thought , somebody is there for her.

He was so angry , rage were flowing from his eyes , and when he hold her , his nerves were coming out from his biceps .

No doubt , she had never seen him like that , but question is  , when she tried to know him . She can feel his hands which were on her arms , they still had sign of their presence .

If there will be other person , she have turned them already down , also she is going to do same with him . But , his questions stopped her . It's true , she was hurt but he was more hurt than her because he thinks, she let others to hurt her .

He was there , fighting for her , without even asking . He was there with her , shielding her . He protected her , and she is happy for that but, he thought she can't handle situation.

Eventually , he also became one of those who think her words are empty . Her promises hold nothing but a speech.

Her thought were making , tears to fell from her beautiful eyes , only to touch her hands . Feeling the wetness over her hand, she chuckled , while wiping that tear away, she said to herself.