chapter 13

I don't know ,
how long we can go,
I don't how well ,
We will go
But, I know as long , you are
With me,
Eternity will be no far
From me.

-payal

New story! Hope you will also show your love to it. I had already completed it's draft, so updates will be frequent than this.

Read it , and say how it is?

Please atleast give a try to my new story , and don't forget to comment , vote and share . guys share! Please!

And, sorry for delay in update , but I'm stuck with my brother marriage, and everything was amazing. So , let's move to story,

Everything was blur, she hoped everything would be a Facade but, she knew it's not

Everything was blur, she hoped everything would be a Facade but, she knew it's not. Every memory happy or bad, it doesn't matter . Everything is just playing like a movie in her mind .

But, her senses awaked her when she remembered , How a blast happened  ? Making everything down in flames.

But, she is not the only one , there are many people , who were stuck .

Nothing is clear , their eyes were blur, don't know from tears or smoke . Everyone is in shock to react about anything.

No matter , How distant karan and Tejaswini from each other , but reality is ? Both were facing something which they never expected.

Their loved ones ? Don't know how they are?

Everything is turning into ashes.
Sounds of flames are the only things which can be heard .

Teja was still on ground . She is numb , seems that her feets are paralyzed , her phobia , her fear is just standing in front of her.

Her parents are down in blood , that too in fire. It's just like her fourth birthday , every single thing is going in mouth of fire . Triggering her every pain which she had engulfed in her heart.

Her hands were filled with blood , just like that day , her brain is blocked , everything is same but this time she know what she can do to save them.

Her parents were stuck in fire , also when they are injured! She can't let god to take them from her. She can't face the pain of losing someone , who is hers.

Teja's pov,
No! Not today! I have to stand , otherwise, I will lose my everything . I have to take over my fear. I-can't let them to leave me. I don't want to be alone . I have to overcome this.

Imagine! Teja there is nothing .  you have to do it , your parents are there stuck in fire.

As soon those thoughts left her , She took a deep breath , and tried to stand but her feets are not working , she never felt herself as pitiful as today. But, despite her failure , she continued her trying , but they are of no use, which made her more annoyed.