chapter 33

Humming music in late night,
Feeling it's lyrics ,
Revealing my life ,
Smiling at irony , That
I Can even relate to
an unknown song ,
And, you were accusing me,
For Being the most unrelatable ,
Stuff , you ever had .

-payal

Soothing sun rays of early morning falled on every aspect of nature , announcing the arrival of another day

Everything was wet with yesterday night's rain but , today those rain drop were acting as glass prism , turning themselves into little diamonds , reflecting those sun rays .

These rays were just doing magic of beauty . Even , lake water was brightening with slanting rays falling over it while a rainbow was just above it , formed beautifully in front of waterfall , flowing between huge green hills .

Flowers have opened their eyes , while birds started to leave their home , humming their song , and between this music , two mingling breaths can be heard , coming not so far from lake .

From the opening of cave , sunlight entered performing a perfect tyndall effect , while falling over sleeping bodies of karan and Teja , making asthetic to entire scene .

But , rather than enjoying it's beauty , karan got irritated from sudden light . Opening his eyes , with little flicker , he tried to sat in frustration but got stopped by a weight over his arms .

Moving his attention to his arms , he saw her with a beautiful smile over her face . His calmness was just in his arms .

Her chest was going up and down calmly , saying she is still in her sleep . Snuggled to him like a panda , she was looking damn cute , with that little saliva dried at side of her lips .

Forgetting she is still in her sleep , he chuckled at her sleeping style , which made her to move in her sleep .

Seeing her movement , he closed his eyes , and got back in his previous position . But , getting nothing for long , he opened his eyes , only to saw her still sleep .

Smiling at his own behaivour , he took his hands slowly out from her back and while , supporting his head on his one hand , he remained laid there .

Admiring her with visible heart in his eyes , wishing nothing but , to stop time , if he can . Praying god to reward him , everyday with this sight .

Keeping those wishes in his heart , smiling he said to her sleeping figure ,

" You know , you are damn silly but , still cute . People wishes to stay away from problems , but you ! You are just different "