chapter 49

Falling for you was never in list, still I did,
Intentionally or unintentionally,
I did,
Call me fool,
or lover boy of yours,
In the end, it's crime of love , what I did.

-karan

Even though tension was high in air , there was calmness between them

Even though tension was high in air , there was calmness between them . Their breathes were intermingling with each other, while her eyes were closed to feel this very moment of love .

Lying over him , she was clutching him just like a monkey cling to tree . Her hairs were falling behind on bedsheets while some were over her face , partially restricting view of her tear stricken face .

But, despite having tears , her face was glowing like another moon in this beautiful night . And, it's not difficult to know whether this glow on her face was given by light rays of moon or it's just the feel of solace which she got in his arms .

A solace for which , she was yearning for years . That solace which he was always carrying for her , but she was rejecting it .

But , today he made her to accept it with open arms . He broked every wall of her heart forcing her to let down every facade to have a reality with him .

A reality which will not only be alive in their heart but also in this world .

This world of reality , which is too cruel for love will have a place for her love . They will be one .

He forced her to have a fight for them in hope , someday, somewhere they will get their ending , that too being together !

Away from these games of revenges and conspiracies !

She should be frustrated from his conspiracy indeed she is but, then what about that happiness which is flowering deep down somewhere in corners of her heart .

But, for now, she is too tired to have any thoughts about those problems . She only want them to stay like this , even if it mean stopping time , she is willing to grow old in these arms , with the feeling of peace from the sound of his heartbeats .

She don't want any wealth , he is her invaluable treasure . Even these surroundings filled with luxury seems negligible to her eyes .

This room speaking royalty with the artefacts of silver , gold and diamonds .

This king size bed in centre sorrounded by long black curtains coming from ceiling .

This pool filled with lotus , lying just near balcony , everything about this place seems best but, she is too busy to notice .