New Leauge

Nothing feels the same when you become a sophomore after being a young freshmen. Class C7 was back in action and so was Mrs. Bustier's class that now officially had a name. Class B7.

"Aw come on. They so copied us. Class B7?" Van whined after hearing the news.

"I bet you it was a pick me girl who came up with the name, but they have a new student. I heard she was Japanese. She's dating Adrien though." Said Travis.

"Well that's your new manager. Her name is Kagami Tsurugi. The current girlfriend of Adrien Agreste." Wang added.

"He found love fast. So when do you guys start?" Said Nana.

"Today after school. It's each day mostly." Wang stated.

Nicky walked up to them with Ying on her phone as usual. "Hey guys. I just can't believe that Adrien has become a ladies magnet. He has really changed you know." Nicky said.

"Yeah must be puberty." Ying added. "Dam, nothing good on my Instagram lately."

"It must be those people who you follow." Travis rolled his eyes.

"Excuse you."

"Okay humans. Let's get to class before someone gets beat up." Said Wang walking away.

Meanwhile in class B7 every girl was obsessing over Adrien. "Oh my God Adrien you look so good today!" Lila exclaimed, clinging onto his arm.

The old Adrien would be disgusted and pull away saying some dumb excuse, but this new version of him was more careless. He really didn't care that much. Almost like if he had experience. He didn't have any sexual intentions with anyone in the school, not even Kagami his own girlfriend. The only person he had sexual intentions with was Marinette.

"You really manned up." Kim slapped him on the back.

"Yep." He mumbled.

"Remember, today is our basketball training." Ivan pointed out.

"Yeah I can't wait for that!" Max was rather a fan now. Knowing all the basketball players and teams. Every boy was like that, but Adrien who could care less about it. He never cared to play professional, he played for for fun and he really admired street basketball.

Suddenly Lila let go of his arm quickly going back to her seat. There stood Kagami watching her like a hawk, watching every move.

Great...jealousy...

There she sat next to him, cuddling his arm. "Hey kitty." She purred.

"What?" Nobody was allowed to call him kitty, but his lady.

"It's a new name. Like it?"

He just turned his head, rather uncomfortable. He felt like he wanted to hiss at her, but that would be just weird. Luckily Mrs. Bustier started teaching the class. Gym was the time when the classes emerged together to play and Adrien was looking forwards to it. He walked into the locker room to get something until his eye caught sight of Marinette, changing her shoes from white slip-on Converse to white PUMA sneakers that were trendy now. He watched her get up and greet Hao who was waiting for her. Together they walked out of the locker room together. Stinging jealousy flamed in him watching the scene occur.

Gym today was free play because the coaches were too busy discussing about basketball. The class C7 girls played volleyball, but Mari was too busy backing up the C7 basketball players in a game. "Guys just remember that you need to focus on two things. One, your basket and two, their basket." She instructed.