Inception

The fight begun and everyone was going rather insane. It was like those fighting scenes in movies that you would see in Bruce Lee, IP Man, Fate/Stay Night, Mission Impossible, Jason Bourne or James Bond movies.

Eric was the most targeted due to how many people he had taken down and how many times he had escaped death. Sabine was untouchable for her being her and she took them all out effortlessly. Daiyu's group was doing surprisingly well. "We have to pull the plan now!" Yelled one of Gok's men to Jang Gok himself.

He held his breath for a second looking around the room. "Do it now!"

The man took out a large remote, switching a switch and pressing a button. Suddenly a big blast of flames shot out of the storage room along with a minor explosion. The flames started to spread around the room while people started to evacuate.

Daiyu watched the room set on fire and nothing, but chaos surrounded her. She looked down at her bloodstained blade not knowing who she was anymore.

"DAIYU LOOK OUT!" Chaoxiang came running towards her with his gun shooting the attacker before he could strike her with his knife. Although the knife cut along near his eye to his jaw making him bleed badly.

She looked at him horrified as he started to crumble down to the floor while he had his hand covering his wound.

This whole time it got in my head. The reason why everyone was leaving me is because I threw them away to die. I never felt this until I witnessed it.

Slowly she dropped the blade on the ground as she shook. "CHRIS!" She started to run towards the stairs until Eric pulled her back just in time before the floor could collapse on her.

"DAIYU! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!"

"BUT CHRIS...I MUST GO BACK!"

"NO. HE'S LONG DEAD! THINK ABOUT IT! HE LOST A LOT OF BLOOD I'M SURE."

She surrendered herself in his arms crying in his shoulder. "Take me away."

He lifted her up walked out of the room. "EVERYONE GET OUT!" James yelled.

Although, some were too wrapped up in victory and complete dominance to where it got serious. Sabine somehow ran into no other than her other sibling who lived in London during the fight who she didn't get along with and we should understand why.

"AMANDA?!" She cried confused seeing that the woman who just tried shooting her was her sister.

"SABINE, IT'S FOR THE BEST! TRUST ME!" She screamed before trying to shoot her once again, but she dodged it instantly.

"You left me no choice." She mumbled before pulling out a pistol shooting the gun out of her sister's hand. "Explain this for me, how does this change anything?"

"IT WILL! THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE CHENG WHO IS A DAUGHTER! THE ONE WHO IS ALWAYS OVERLOOKED WILL RISE AND WILL NO LONGER BE PUSHED AWAY! YOU ABANDONED ME!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! DAD TOOK MY BROTHER AND RAN OFF SOMEWHERE!"

"WHEN WE WERE KIDS. MOM LET YOU COME OVER FOR A MONTH THAT SUMMER! YOU HAD THE OPTION TO BE WITH ME, BUT YOU CHOSE ASIA! WHEN WE WERE EIGHT! WHY, WHY DID YOU?!"

"I-I..." She struggled to defend herself, but couldn't. This situation made her think about the relationship between her and her daughter. There was no excuse. She took out her knife and ran towards her sister.

Amanda closed her eyes as she saw her sister run towards her with the knife, but it never hit. She opened her eyes to see that her sister's face was cut and she looked down to see blood dripping down. The knife was still at her side, but it had fresh blood on it. "I'm an idiot." She mumbled.