It Will Bloom

The next day the Marinette and Adrien went down to the mall to go shopping. When they walked in the door the first place Adrien went was to the boba shop. He came back with a Taro milk tea. He held the straw out to her. "Here, drink some."

She drank some of it getting a tapioca pearl. "So where do you want to go?"

"Dunno. Wanna go to the China Town section in here?"

"Sure."

The two walked down the mall and she heard the usual comments that she usually always heard. "Is that his girlfriend?" Asked one girl.

"I don't think so. She looks like a friend." Replied the other girl.

"Wanna go ask him out then."

She stopped walking for a second looking down. He looked over his shoulder to see her almost sulking. "What's wrong this time?"

"It must be embarrassing."

"Hm?"

"You know, to be seen with someone like me."

"Do I really seem like that kind of person?" He sighed walking towards her. He took her by the hand and started to walk off. "You're my girlfriend already. I wouldn't be off with some random girl with big eye lashes."

"B-but would you like an other girl than me?"

He stopped and pulled her close to him with a jerk. "I love you. That's why I want you. I'm still a dumb kid, and I thought I was worthless for noticing you were hurting, but I've grown up a little since then. So I won't give up on you, senpai. Walk when you can, and let me carry you when you can't."

"Adrien..."

Suddenly the moment ended mostly because Eloise jumped on his back. "HEY BABY!"

"Oh, it's you. Get off my back." He said as she got off his back. She started to walk around from behind him seeing Mari. He quickly let go of her hand. "Oh, this is Mari."

"Hey..."

"Her name is Eloise."

"Eloise." Mari completed her sentence.

"What are you doing with him?!" Eloise's voice rose.

"Nothing...he's my..."

"I'm her boyfriend."

"You meanie, Adrien!" Eloise hissed.

HOLY CRAP. I RECOGNIZE THIS WOMAN. SHE WAS ONE OF HIS EXES...

"I gotta go now. I think you two should talk." She spoke quickly as she started to walk off quickly.

"You don't have to go." He hollered out towards her.

"No, no I really don't care if she's your ex. Since, you can only love who you want. I don't want to be a burden."

She couldn't breathe anymore. She exited the mall and started to walk down the streets. Things echoed through her mind. It tormented her so bad to where she couldn't think straight.

DON'T TAKE ADRIEN AWAY FROM ME! MOM, PLEASE! COME BACK!

She collapsed on her knees while tears formed in her eyes. Everything was blurry and she couldn't focus right. Someone kneeled in front of her looking at her. "Are you okay?" Hao asked worried.

She opened her eyes and saw his comforting face. "You don't feel good? Mari?" He asked.

"I feel fine. I just remembered something from the past and future..."