Offical Freshmen Paty Pt. 3

Back at Wang's house, Mrs. Bustier's class left and still stood class C7. When a few people saw Nicky, Van and Travis get in the pool. Everyone started getting in it, even with their clothes on but those were mostly the drunk people.

Deb and Mei stood with each other checking the time.

"Hey ladies! Want a drink?" Asked Feng bringing them a Gin and Tonic.

"Sorry Feng we can't. We both have a curfew and we have to go." Said Deb.

"Come on, just have a drink. It's only one drink."

"We should since we are already here." Mei took the drink from his hand drinking it.

"But alcohol can cause many things to go wrong!" Protested Deb.

"Just chill Deb. It's just one drink."

Mei's eyes shot open and she threw the cup on the ground. She went into the ball pit throwing balls around. "Let's get high!"

"Oh God." Mumbled Deb.

Nana was on her phone, sitting next to Ben and Ying. "Mari left along with Adrien. I guess the first make up wasn't the best but I think they're good now." Ying said.

"The first make up?" Ben said in shock, "he's just playing her. He's part of the unnamed class and I'm pretty sure they have something to do with something or someone. Though Vic does pick up Ms. Lin Chong's traits. The Chan family traits."

"WHAT?! HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?! DID VIC TELL YOU TOO?" Nana exclaimed in shock.

"WAIT, YOU KNEW TOO?"

"What? Guys, I'm here too." Said Ying in confusion.

"SHE'S HERE TOO! OH GOD, UHH FIND VIC AND ASK HER IF WE CAN TELL HER!" Ben exclaimed.

"Everyone is going to find out if you keep yelling. You go look for Vic because I have to text Mari back."

"FINE." Ben went off searching for Vic. He went outside seeing that Mei was high on something and he has never saw her that hyped.

"GET DOWN FROM THE TABLE! MY DAD PAID ONE POINT TWO MILLION ON THAT TABLE IN AN AUCTION!" Wang yelled to Mei who was standing on the table.

"I'M HYPED RIGHT NOW AND I'M GETTING RIPPED TONIGHT! R.I.P THAT—" Mei lost her balance on the table and fell but Ben caught her before she hit the ground. Her eyes adjusted to see that he had caught her. "Thanks Ben."

He nodded slightly blushing, setting her down on her feet. "Oh! Thank God Ben! Mei time to go home!" Deb took her friend by the wrist walking out of the party.

"A rare Mei moment." Vic sighed taking a drink.

"Vic!" He started towards her. "You told Nana about the thing and we just found out but our very good friend Ying sort of heard some of it. Not the main factors. Can we tell her too since she is our friend too?"

"Fine, lead me to her." He lead her to Nana and Ying. Yet they haven't moved from their spot.

"Since you are my closest friend and since you gave me answers to a test once so...I will tell you. Just don't tell anyone else because so much attention will get me to where I will get ugly."

"Okay spill the tea." Ying sat up.

"Ms. Lin Chong is my mother. Her real name is Tang."

"WHAT? NO YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SAME LAST NAMES!"

"Well that's her ego name. Also, it saved me from the whole school knowing that the most strict teacher is my mom."