Drunk confession

"Mmg..ahh....ah.daddy....mm...ahh"
Some weird but slow noises could be heard in a room. A boy was sleeping in his room, he was sweating badly, he kept moaning while sleeping, he was having dream sorry wet dreams. He kept calling someone daddy.

[So They are Taekook. The one who is having dreams, he is Jeon Jungkook and whom he is calling daddy, he is Kim Taehyung. They are members of world's best boy-band BTS. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook; they all are the members. They all live together in a house. Here Namjin and Yoonmin are together, I mean as couples. Hoseok or hobi, Taehyung and Jungkook are still single.
But Jungkook and Taehyung love each other, but they are afraid to confess, bcz from the start they lived like best friends, but they got feelings for each other's within few years, both are afraid to be rejected and don't want to ruin the friendship. Abt Tae only Suga knows that Tae loves Kook and Jimin knows abt Taekook, even if no one told him.
Jimin sometimes try to tease Jungkook, but never said anything that seriously, he want them to confess but, he doesn't wanna interfere much. Kook sometimes have wet dreams abt Tae doing something with him, when Tae looks too hot to handle. But rather than him, no one knows abt this.
Recently Tae is thinking to confess Kook, but he's nervous]

After having wet dreams, Kook slowly opened his eyes breathing heavily. He sat up and blushed thinking abt his dreams.

"Aish, what's wrong with me! Why I can't control myself! And why he looks so hot!"
He pouted.

"Let's get up kook...., We have a party today...."

(Yes they had a party, it's a normal party, they didn't hang out together from a while so they decided to enjoy that day.)

Whole day went quite normal. Now it was evening, everyone was getting ready. Except Jikook, everyone was waiting downstairs. After few seconds Jimin came looking so beautiful and Suga made him blush infront of others.

Very soon Jungkook also came downstairs. Tae's breath hitched, kook was looking hot, beautiful and handsome at the same time, he was wearing a little revealing dress. Tae was staring at him, Kook noticed and blushed.

"Ahm ahem..." Suga said near Tae's ear, Tae came back to reality.

"Ok let's go..." Hobi said with a sunshine smile.

Everyone went in the car. A soft music was playing and others talked normally. But Tae kept staring at Kook fondly which was noticed only by Jimin, he smirked and elbowed Tae from side.

"What!" Tae asked slowly, coming out of his world.

"No... nothing" Jimin said with a smile and also with a wide smirk.

"Weird..." Tae said making a half confused face.

They went to the party spot, all really enjoyed very much, drank, talked abt their past funny memories, teased each other, clicked selcas, played games.

After sometimes, Suga said he wasn't feeling that well, he was too drunk, Jimin said abt taking him home, but he himself was drunk a bit, so Tae said he and hobi would take him home. Jimin nodded, Suga was being clingy onto Jimin, then Tae made him stand somehow. Kook was also drinking.

"Um..jimina...u all come soon, don't be late, and.... please don't let him drink much..." shy.

"Ok Okie...."said with smirk.

"U also take care of my kitty...."

"Yah i know" Taegihope left.
Now there only Joon was sitting not drunk, other 3 were drunk. Jimin drank but not much, Jin was drunk as well and Joon was controlling him. And abt Kook....