Gift

On a beautiful evening, in a house, in it's living room, lit up with light yello and white lights, decorated with red and white flowers and candles, two young people could be seen.

A young man was sitting on a couch with his body resting on the the back-rest, his legs spread a little while his arms rested on his sides.

His face looked like a Greek God's, his body was toned and it's shade was a normally but delicately tanned one, his hair was little curvy and hands had the prominent veins and his fingers were pretty long and delicate.

But what's more important was that,

He was naked.

His mouth was open slightly and heavy groans were leaving his mouth with every second, his eyes were closed and his chest was going up and down as he breathed heavily. And,

His 9 inch manhood was standing straight against his stomach proudly and was going in and out constantly of a hole?

Yeah, and the hole belonged to the other young man, with little long hair falling on his forehead, having a toned and muscled figure with six packs but also soft skin and petite waist.

He had round bambi eyes along with a button nose and thin pink lips.

His was naked as well.

His legs were more spread than the other and was resting on the sides of the other's thighs. His back was facing the other while his manhood also stood against his stomach and the tip was red while precum was spread across it.

His one hand rested on his own thick thigh and the other rested on the other man's shoulder for support. His body was constantly going up and down.

His lips were apart, heavy breaths, groans and moans leaving from them, and he muttered only few words,

"Ah Tae~!"

His hips and ass were moving on the other's dick. His hole was being stretched open by it.

Yeah you guessed right!

Jungkook was riding his Taehyungi.

Jungkook was in that position from past 15 minutes. So now he was really getting tired by moving on his own. And maybe Taehyung noticed it, so he slowly took his one hand towards Jungkook's chest and pulled him closer making him stop his movements while he landed on his chest from his back.

He hugged him from the back and slowly caressed the other's abs while his dick was inside the other, brushing his prostate.

"Tired?"

"Hm...a little"

"Should we stop?"

"Did I say safe word?"

"No, bu-"

"Continue please~"

"As you say baby boy"

Taehyung started planting soft butterfly kisses on the other's exposed and purple marked skin. Jungkook rested his head on his shoulder and gave him more space to kiss and mark.

Taehyung left few open mouthed kisses on the red and purple hickey he made half and hour ago.

"Lay down bun"
He said as the other nodded and slowly got off his lap and the hard rock inside him sprang out making him whine.

He laid down on the big couch and held his bent legs close to his chest giving a good space to the other two position between them.

Taehyung positioned himself against the clenching hole and slowly entered again. Both threw their heads back for a moment and hissed at the contact.