Hard to get

Request from
Soul_Sneaker
💕💕

Morning sunrays passed through the curtains, lighting up the room and also falling on the bed where a certain male was asleep. His angelic face glowed more as he frowned at the rays. Slowly opening his eyes he yawned and sat up.

"Good morning Gguk"
He muttered to himself blinking few times. His ears perked up as he heard a sound of something like glass door. He immediately got off his bed and opened the big window and smiled.

On opposite side stood another male on his house's balcony with a cup of tea. He was staring side ways so didn't look at the smiling male yet.

"Good morning Taehyung-ssi"
Jungkook greeted him happily who finally looked towards him. Staring a second, his calm face didn't change it's expression and he nodded only. Jungkook still smiled with his bunny grin.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Why won't I?"
He asked back casually sipping his drink.

"Hm right.."
Taehyung didn't hear anything after that, so he looked towards him after few seconds only to find him staring at him.

"What?"

"Um.. you're really handsome"
Taehyung just looked away again and murmured,
"I know right"
Jungkook was again just staring.

"Did you even wash your face kid?"

"No.. I'll after you're done"
Jungkook knew Taehyung had his drink everyday in his balcony and went back in after done, and he took the opportunity to see him every morning.

"Do whatever"
Taehyung just shrugged. Jungkook asked few random questions few times though, but Taehyung replied only few of them without looking at him before he went back in his room. Jungkook pouted but went in too, to freshen up.

This had been a routine from months now. It all started after few days of Taehyung moving in the house just beside Jungkook's and not to mention, their rooms were face to face. Jungkook kinda found out about his sexuality after seeing Taehyung and now he could only call himself Taesexual.

Taehyung was four years elder than him and was a novel writer. That guy was really a cold type and hard to get. He didn't even look at Jungkook at the very first, but now atleast he talked- I mean replied to him. Jungkook didn't mind ever, he was like head over heals for him. His housemate and hyung Jimin was worried for him to be left heartbroken but Jungkook didn't wanna give up, also knowing Taehyung was single.

Jungkook literally had bought all of Taehyung's novels and he read them carefully. He was now like the biggest fan of his, he never missed a single fansign of Taehyung. The uni boy was in love with a novel writer who was also his neighbour.

After awhile Jungkook was seen to be few steps away from Taehyung's house with a small box in his hand. His eyes lit up as he saw Taehyung coming out in formals looking oh so dashing. He skipped over to him making Taehyung halt.

"Why did you show up like a ghost?"
Jungkook bit his bottom lip.

"Sorry, Taehyung-ssi I made some cookies for you"
He showed the box. Taehyung just stared without a word.

"Um.. you can try one and if you like, take them..?"
He opened the box and put up one infront of him. Taehyung still just stared awhile before he did take it and had a bite.

"How is it?"

"Not bad.. but, I didn't have breakfast so I'll just manage"
Taehyung took the box shrugging. Jungkook lit up more and did a bit hop in excitement.