Falling Out?

Request from
Dipzzzzz
💕💞

(long chapter ahead)

Do you know when is one of the sweetest times of your life?

I'll say, when you fall in love for the very first time with someone who loves you back with same passion.

The very first eye contact, first holding hands, first confessions, first date, first kiss, first lovely bickering– indeed one of the best feelings anyone would have in their lives.

But, the cruel reality is, things change as time change. Yes, maybe not for everyone, but it does for most. The sweet days stays as memories as life goes on. Many things change without you knowing.

That's what faced a sweet couple- Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.

They had a love arrange marriage. Anyone who would see them back then would immediately coo at how cute the couple was. Their love was blooming like a pretty flower. Both were eachother's first, and they had never felt more lucky to have one another.

They never called their intimate moments sex, they were making love. Their friends would call them whipped puppies, which they actually were.

And being the sons of two big company's owners, they were even known as Korea's Power Couple.

Though, the couple didn't care about these, they just knew they loved eachother more than anything.

But.. that- things change?

It's been nearly 3 years, the couple is married and 5 years of them dating. Both were busy people, the elder was busy handling two companies of them which are now collabed together and the younger being a web comic writer, mind occupied most of the time as it should be.

They did manage everything at first, they still had time for eachother, even if they didn't, they made time for eachother. Both were eachother's energy. One hug or one kiss was enough to bring back energy in them.

But, now.. they barely had time for eachother. Taehyung would spend almost two or three nights of a week in office and was busy with  projects. And Jungkook, now when he was pretty famous, even though Taehyung got any leaves, Jungkook would have a fan meet or meeting with any producers.

They both knew what was going on wasn't good for their relationship. They were drifting apart physically and both feared of drifting apart mentally. They couldn't even imagine of losing the other one.

It's not that they didn't make efforts, they did. But still at the end, something would go wrong way.

Jungkook was cooking some good yet quick to make food when two arms wrapped around him from behind. Being very familiar, he didn't flinch at all. Taehyung's chin placed on top of his shoulders.

"Smells so nice Koo, what are you making?"
But he didn't get any response.

"Koo? Are you still mad?"
Again no response.

"I'm sorry~ I really didn't mean to forget the date, I just.. got busy with things"

"You always do"
There was a mock clear in his tone.

"Don't be mad this long please? I'm really sorry"

"I won't have been mad for this long if it wasn't our anniversary Tae"

"I.. know,.. ok, tell me, do you wanna go anywhere today? Or do something else? I'll stay at home then, I'll fix it up"

"No, I don't have time.. I need to go and check upon the covers for my next work"
Taehyung's arms loosened around him who also moved away to bring a bowl.