Toys

Biology class, every student who takes it gets some information which do not keep them innocent anymore. They get to know about sex, reproduction as well as sex toys for sexual pleasure. Quite many student who gets new ideas about this subject tries to apply them in real life. And something like that happened with Jeon Jungkook.

A second year student, innocent physically but not mentally. He had been a curious kid from the very start. So let's just say he ordered a lot of things he found interesting after their class on sex toys.

He had a bestfriend whom he trusted more than himself about both his life and body, Kim Taehyung. Though they don't act like bestfriends totally, rather old married couples and both have a huge crush on the other, but they never said it out. They had been bestfriends since childhood and they both now live together in a not so big house, not like their parents had a single bit of problem with that.

That's not the point here, the point is Jeon Jungkook ordered the things without telling Taehyung and also he is kinda anxious to use them alone. Ofcourse it's Taehyung only who came in his mind, but he just couldn't totally get the courage yet to ask the other.

"Hey Bun-Koo"
Taehyung called. He never failed to give him new nicknames. Taehyung came to him wrapping a arm around his petite waist and kissed near his lips. Jungkook smiled.

"Hey"

"Waiting for me?"

"Who else?"
Taehyung chuckled as they walked inside the college. Taehyung had his arms wrapped around his waist from the back and chin on his shoulder as Jungkook was kinda dragging him to their class. Few students who shipped them smiled seeing their cuteness.

"Bun?"

"Hm?"

"Did you order anything?"
Jungkook forze for a moment.

"Um you saw anything?"

"Maybe a box was on your desk.. what's that?"

"Uh.. Taetae.. I'll tell you later"

"'Kay"
Jungkook was greatful that Taehyung never forced him with anything.

"Hey Taehyungie"
They heard a girl's voice from behind. Jungkook rolled eyes seeing her.

"Uh hey Seo-ree"
Taehyung knew Jungkook didn't like her at all, he himself didn't but couldn't be rude now could he?

"Uhm Taehyungie you still didn't give me any reply about that letter.."
She said moving her body side to side with shyness.

"What letter?"
Jungkook asked sternly.

"You don't need to know"
She snapped too. But Jungkook fully ignored her. He made Taehyung look at him.

"What letter Tae?"

"Uh baby leave it.. it's nothing"

"Taehyungie.. you're calling my love letter nothing?"
Jungkook looked at Taehyung too offended. Taehyung gulped at the stare.

"Seo-ree I had told you even before you gave me the letter that I'm not accepting you nor anyone else at this point.."
Jungkook was gone from there and had already taken a seat.

"But Taehyungie I really like you~"

"And I don't.. I'll never, so stop this bullshit.. I don't even know where is your letter, I threw it away and my answer is a big No.."
She furrowed pouting sadly.

"It's because of him, just say that"
She looked towards Jungkook's direction who had his eyes outside the window with a sad face.

"Yeah it is.."
He whispered.