My Mate

Request from
ExoBts986
💞💞

Taehyung stared at the little one infront of him who's doe eyes stared at the movie playing infront of them while he sipped his banana milk.

All he was thinking about how his little bunny grew up so fast that now he will be in his 20s within a few days.

He still remembered all clearly when he took a 5 years old fragile boy with him to their home with his parents when he himself was 7 years old, how they found out that the boy was a pure omega whose parents didn't want him to be an omega and never treated him well, rather let him go from their house, how the little one started to live with them and soon became a part of their family, how he always loved to stay near the elder and cling onto him, probably due to his omega nature towards an alpha.

But now he was almost 20, means he would be getting to know who his mate will be and that idea never came positively to Taehyung's mind. He didn't want his little one to go away from him, but he knew he had to let him go if the later found out his mate. He himself didn't find his mate yet and he was more than happy to stay with his bunny, if it was possible he could spend the rest of his life with him, but, they had their mates somewhere around the world who would be waiting for them, they had responsibilities.

He never saw the little omega as just his close brother or family member, even though he knew it wasn't right, still he felt more than he should about the doe eyes boy infront.

He had only the cute boy in his life after his parents left them alone in the house with millions of memories, he remembered how the person whom he took care of the most became so caring towards him so that he wouldn't be heartbroken. And he again felt his heart sink into the blissful feeling ihe had for the younger.

"Hyungi?"
Jungkook's voice took him out of his trance.

"Why are you staring at me?"
He asked putting his empty bottle of banana milk on the table.

"I'm staring at my beautiful bunny"
Jungkook blushed but whined at the same time,
"I'm a wolf Hyungi, not a bunny"

"I have doubt though"
Taehyung chuckled at his pouting face.

"Come here Koo"
Jungkook shuffled towards him and took seat on his favourite place which is on his hyungi's lap.

"You like this movie?"
Taehyung asked placing his hands on the later's lap from behind earning a hum.

"You're so warm hyungi, I love sitting here"

"You love sitting on my lap?"
Jungkook nodded cutely and Taehyung gave him a boxy smile. They stayed in silence for awhile only the movie sounds were hearable.

"Hyungi?"

"Hm?"

"What is heat?"
Taehyung felt his breath hitch at the sudden question.

"W-Where did you hear that?"

"I heard some omega girls were talking about this yesterday, what is it?"
Taehyung thought though this question to be asked, his bunny was near 20, he would start getting heats soon.

"Bun that's a feeling only omegas feel, it makes your body feel hot and you feel a sudden need of comfort. Only your mate alpha should be with you at this point. You're turning 20 very soon, so probably you will feel it too, don't worry I'll not disturbe you in this time, you'll start making a nest around yourself with some clothes of your alpha which can calm you."

"Does that hurt?"

"Maybe yes bun, but it will be ok hm? Hyungi will not let anything to happen to you"
Jungkook hummed but he didn't like one line 'I'll not disturbe you in this time' from his hyungi. From the very start he stayed the most comfortable with his hyungi and he didn't want anyone else to take care of him.