Anger

Request from
ExoBts986
💞💞

⚠️ Mention of drugs and abuse ⚠️
___________________________________

Jungkook was seemed to be humming peacefully while folding few clothes in the bedroom. He looked so fresh, like he just came out of a shower. His hair was half wet, he wore baggy t-shirt and shorts. He was in a really good mood, his day went pretty well, even at his job too. Being the kindergarten PE teacher he was, it was mostly hectic to manage the kids, but for some reasons, today they really listened to him well and also, who won't be happy on their salary day?

But yes, he didn't have much time to talk to his boyfriend. So he was now waiting for him to get back home from work. He hoped his Taehyungie also had a good day :)

Not long after, he heard the sound of the front door. He was also nearly done with the clothes, he waited till Taehyung would come in their room.

"I'm here Taehyungie"
He said in a loud tone to let the other know.

He soon heard footsteps close and then the man came in view who entered the room. They locked eyes, but Taehyung broke it pretty soon making Jungkook confused. Taehyung walked to the table and put his car key, then his wallet and watch.

Jungkook put the clothes aside and just watched him with a confused stare. Taehyung didn't seem to be in a good mood, like his aura was saying something was wrong. Jungkook frowned.

"Tae?"
Taehyung hummed but without looking at him, he was slowly just opening his tie. Jungkook decided to walk closer to him and he put his right palm on Taehyung's back. Taehyung stilled with his half opened tie.

"Is everything okay?"
Taehyung dropped his hands down before he took a deep breath and turned to Jungkook who was still staring confused.

Taehyung looked up at him and Jungkook could already say his pupils looked darker. He stared at his expressions awhile and could tell Taehyung seemed– angry.

It was surprising though, Taehyung barely got angry with anything. But now looking at him, Jungkook feared what might have happened.

"W-What's wrong?"
He then squeaked out a gasp as Taehyung suddenly wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him really close, their lower region almost brushing. Jungkook hands rested on his chest as he stared at him with his doe eyes, still trying to see any answer from Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung kept his expressions the same, it looked like he was thinking about something while staring at his boyfriend deep into his soul. Well, he actually was. He was roaming the moment from this evening happened.

Flashback
Taehyung was on his way to meet a client in a bar. He was pouting a bit cause his baby hadn't had time to talk to him from the morning after they both went for work. He was missing him.

But he then shrugged his thoughts away, focusing on work now. Not long after, he reached the bar. He took the bag he had with him and left the car. The driver parked at one side as Taehyung went in.

His almond eyes looked around to find his clients whom he did at a table, sitting with a small glass of wine. He walked upto him.

"Mr Lee"
He called because the man was busy talking to another guy who didn't actually look like a part of the meeting. Taehyung didn't see his face yet though.

"Oh, here you are.. I ordered some drink cause I came sooner, hope you don't mind"

"Not at all"
Taehyung sat down infront of him on the side of the round table.