The Promise (2nd version) pt.2

Request from
Anmolhameedaz
💞💞

Two boys were sat on a bed covered with purple and white sheets, the elder one's back was put on the headboard as he sat there with another young boy in between his legs whose head was put on the elder's shoulder. Nothing but some few sniffles were heard from the younger. The elder had his one arm wrapped around his waist as the younger clutched onto his tshirt.

"You will not leave again right?"
Jungkook broke the silence first.

"No..."

"Thank you for coming back..."

"Thank you for waiting for me... I..missed you so much"
Taehyung said hugging him tight.

"I did too.... every day..."
There was a silence again.

"How is Namjoon hyung?"
Taehyung asked further.

"He..he is doing very well in his married life"

"I didn't think he would end up with his highschool crush..."
Taehyung smiled with a chuckle.

"Me too..but they are doing very well..yeah, they do bicker a lot, but they are really perfect for eachother"
Taehyung hummed then moved slightly making the other understand that he wanted to face him. So Jungkook got up from his shoulder as they stated at eachother with soft eyes.

Taehyung didn't say anything first, he only stared at the other's facial features and then caught his face in his palm.

"You have become so much pretty... you look mesmerizing Koo..."
He said with his whipped tone and Jungkook's ear tips turned red.

"You yourself are so handsome now..."
Jungkook replied with a very small pout.

"Am I?"
Taehyung tried to tease but Jungkook replied with a nod.

"You know...I used to talk with the moon every night about you because I thought the moon could deliver my words to you"
Jungkook said with a very low tone.

"You did? Guess I wasn't the only one..."
Taehyung said back with a smile and Jungkook smiled too.

"I...did wait but sometimes...I th-"

"I know...I was also in dilemma if I'll be able to keep my promise, if I'll be able to remember it, but guess...I did, and you know.. every time I got any proposal or something, the first thing I remembered was the promise...more like.. you"
Both were staring with so many emotions in their eyes. After staring at those galaxy filled eyes for few seconds, Taehyung hugged the younger burying his face into his crook and Jungkook hugged back wrapping his arms around his waist. They took time to listen to eachother's heartbeats.

"Are you still my Koo?"

"Haven't I always been yours?"
Jungkook felt Taehyung pressing his lips on his neck and closed eyes in pure bliss.

"Even your smell is so tantalizing"
Jungkook didn't know what reply to it so just bit his bottom lip.

"How are uncle-aunty? I haven't met them in awhile"
Jungkook asked now slowly breaking the hug and Taehyung holding his palms between his.

"They are very well..."

"Granny?"

"She...she just hates to stay on bed all the time, so I'm trying to cheer her up after coming back..."
Jungkook hummed and Taehyung kissed his knuckles and kept the soft palms pressed against his lips.

"Your hands are so soft Koo..."

"No..they aren't"
Jungkook said with a pout.

"But I feel they are.."
Jungkook sulked and pulled his hands back making Taehyung look at him intently.