Bottom Topping

The crackhead 3Js were sat together on the grey sofa of Kim-Jeon house. Jungkook was in the middle with his knees folded near his chest while he munched on the popcorns. Jin was laying on his stomach watching the movie and Jimin was sitting like Asian people with folded knees. They were watching Titanic. Their boyfriends were at work, well they also had works, but took a day leave just to hang out together. But being lazy asses, they were here watching Jack-Rose.

"Why does it feel like spring all of a sudden and I feel lazy"

"Cause you're 30+?"
Jimin teased.

"Yah! What do you mean!"

"He meant you're old"
Jungkook said still focused on the movie.

"You two brats! You don't want lunch huh? You dared calling the worldwide handsome old!"

"We can just order"

"Yea, and you can pay"
Jimin again teased Jin.

"Wait, I'll tell Yoongi you were the one who made hole in his boxer while ironing"

"It was accident!"
Jin smirked.

"Yea, go ahead, what will he do?"
Both pft-ed. Jungkook just let out a big yawn.

"Hey by the way, it's your anniversary the day after tomorrow right?"
Jimin asked Jungkook who nodded.

"Any plans?"

"Ofcourse there is, but I'll not tell anyone"
Jimin side eyed him and rolled eyes.

"Three years huh.."
Jin said letting his words flow.

"Yea, remember hyung? How they used to fight? And when we teased them or shipped them they just cursed at us.."

"Yeah, but at the end now look at these two"
Jungkook was wondering now where was these pasts coming from.

"We used to basketball enemies hyung, ofcourse we'd fight"
Jungkook stated.

"Enemies to boyfriends, nice Wattpad types story"
Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Well.. if you ask me now, I really thought Jungkook would top"

"Yea, me too.. like the muscles bunny of our university! Who thought he would be the bottom on bed"

"Really Jungkook, the way you worked out and girls drooled over you and most importantly.. he is still stronger physically than Taehyung.. I really didn't think you'd bottom"
Jungkook didn't know why he suddenly felt kinda offended. No he loved his position on bed, he loved when Taehyung controlled him and all on bed, but still, their words just made him feel offended for some reasons.

"Uh will you two stop? Hyung make something, it's almost lunch time"

"An I your slave brat!"

"You yourself said you'll cook"
Jin just smacked both of them walking to the kitchen and Jikook giggled. The second after, Jungkook again thought what hyungs said, few thoughts floated inside his head but he let it slid for now.

(next day)-

Jungkook woke up at around 7 in the morning and looked at the side to find it empty. He pouted. Taehyung had to stay at office last night as the work load was much. He had to finish his work so that he could spend his anniversary properly with his boyfriend. So Jungkook didn't have any other way than letting him stay there.

From one view, it was good actually. He could decorate the house and make Taehyung's fav foods to surprise him till he would come back. So he cheered himself up and did his morning routine.