Unexpectedly

A/n: There will be lot of mature contents, don't read if you don't like. Italic words will mean mind's words.
___________________________________________

Taehyung's pov

Loud musics were all I could hear and I could smell only wines and sweats of people. The place seemed pretty colourful, but I didn't really like being there. Well if it wasn't for that Jackson I wouldn't ever have put my steps here.

College partys looked cool, but I never found much attraction to them. Well which single person likes to watch people falling on each other's body and making out randomly and let's not talk about going to rooms and let out their grossy sounds!

No, it's not that I never did any one night things, but atleast not after drinking to the core where you can't even see the person infront but still you're being naked infront of him/her.

I was just standing near the bar place with a blue drink in my hand from which I just took one sip. I didn't actually like the taste, but the colour looked cool, so...why not?

I even tried to look for someone if I could spend the night with, but no, I didn't find anyone that attractive or something.

I felt boring standing at one place, so started walking with very slow steps while giving some unnecessary smiles to some people.

"Moments when you feel like our grumpy cat is better to be with than this"

I took another small sip in a cool way even though my tongue cursed myself for the taste.

I was stopped on a track by another boy who was bend over almost at 160°, probably picking up something from the ground.

I don't know what happened to me, but the round ass and thick thighs which were clearly visible from his tight leathered jeans caught my eyes. I just couldn't stop staring even when the boy stood up again and started putting on something on his wrist. As far as I saw, it was a hand locket.

The boy seemed little familiar though, he was junior, I could say. He didn't look that fancy but still whatever he wore, it showed all his curves very prominently.

"Damn he is hot"

The glass in my hand was left alone on a table when I just kept staring at the boy's curves.

"He looks good for a nigh-...wait what! The fuck I'm saying!"

I didn't know when I started walking closer to him, like he was attracting me like a magnet.

"Did I just lick my lips! Fuck, stop!"

The boy also seemed alone just like me, but he seemed like he didn't even know why he came here, he just looked around at other people.

By now I was standing behind him. I couldn't stop my hands when they stated going ahead and touching the other's butt. The boy flinched though for a moment, but didn't totally look back, nor said anything.

"Taehyung!"

My hands again dared to grope his cheeks and my figure was more close. The boy again didn't say anything and just lowered his head slightly.

"What the fuck i am doing! But I can't even say sorry and cover up at this point, I have already gave a good squeeze to say a sorry, fuck!"

"But he isn't resisting, why? Is he a slu- no no, he looks too cute to be one, but what am I doing!"

My one hand kept squeezing the soft butt cheeks as my other hand slowly made way to his small waist. He was really a perfect combination of dainty and muscularity.