My Father in law Loves Me pt.2

Request from
Aqqqqqqqwerjjjjnnnjj
💞💞

.
.
Tae took the bunny in his arms and went upstairs.

They entered in his room and he laid the bunny slowly on the soft mattress. Then he hovered over him. Their eyes never left eachother.

Tae looked at Jungkook with so love-filled eyes, but Kook could see the hesitation in those eyes.

So he moved his one hand and put in on Tae's cheek and gave him a assuring smile.

Tae also smiled back and caught his hand kissing it's knuckles.

"You trust me?"
He asked.

"More than myself..."
Kook also replied with whipped eyes.

Tae slowly leaned down towards Kook's neck and Kook moved his head to other side to give him access.

Tae placed a soft kiss on Kook's skin which felt burning to Kook. He then opened his mouth a little to catch his skin between his lips. He sucked his neck and left first love bite on Kook's skin while Kook was busy moaning lowly.

Tae moved to his jaw, then coller bone leaving wet kisses. He reached to Kook's chest and gave a peck.

He moved up to look at those doe eyes. The moment they made a eye contact they felt like forgetting everything else other than eachother.

Tae slowly unbuttoned Kook's shirt and threw it on the floor. He managed to undress himself and was left only in boxers. He then took off Kook's shorts too and looked at those milky thighs.

Kook felt so shy under him, it was his first time being naked under someone, but he was happy that his first one was Taehyung.

It's not that Taehyung wasn't shy, ofcourse he was. Why not? It was his first also. In his 37 years journey he never touched anyone, nor his wife though she tried.

Tae leaned again and kissed on Kook's chest. His lips moved towards Kook's hardened nipples which screamed to be sucked.

He took his right nipple in his mouth and twirled his tongue teasingly.

"Ahmm...mm.. Taehyung...."

Kook's melodious moans were heavenly for Taehyung. He twirled his tongue more and sucked his nipple hardly. His one hand took his left nipple and pinched it, pulled it making it red like cherry. He moved his thumb on the tip while Kook was moaning loudly.

Tae sucked his both nipples then again went to face Kook and gave him a long peck.

He moved towards Kook's toned abs and kissed the soft skin and then stopped just on Kook's bulge.

He felt the hardness of Kook's little friend though he himself was rock hard. He slowly opened Kook's boxer and threw it away.

Kook tried to hide himself, but Tae moved his hands. He stared at Kook's member then took it between his hand stroking it slowly.

"Ah..mmm...mgmm..Tae..."

Tae fastened his pace.

"Ahm...Tae...I.. I'm cum..."
He couldn't complete his words and made a mess on Tae's hands. Tae licked it all while looking straight at Kook's eyes. Kook became hard again by the seduces of the elder.

Tae then took off his own boxers and left himself full naked. His rock hard Taeconda stood up and Kook gulped seeing that.

Tae moved towards Kook's face and Kook also got up a little. Tae's manhood stood just infront of his face. Kook looked at Tae's eyes first then took his manhood in his soft hands. He moved his hand back n forth slowly while Tae groaned in a low voice.