Idol♡Choreographer pt1

Request from
Dhivyayoga20
💞

"Yah Kook get up now!! Hey! Can't you hear me!"
The named boy's manager called for him from last 20 minutes, but the boy wasn't near to listen anything.

"Mm~ hyung~ 5 minutes plz~"
The sleepy head mumbled putting his head more in the pillow.

"You are telling this from last 20 minutes!! Now get up or else I'll give all your banana milk to Bam!"

"NO! Hyung, look I'm up! Bammie has enough milky to eat, don't give him mine~"

"Hm..If you don't want that, then get ready within 10 minutes, you have shoot from 10:00, were late already... I'm waiting downstairs..."
The elder one said with a calm but stern voice which made the other pout wanting to sleep more.

"Okie~"

The elder left the room and closed the door behind, that's when the younger smirked.

"Hihi, let's sleep little more Kookie..."
Saying that he was just gonna lay down again when the door knob twisted. He widened his eyes.

Elder's head peeked inside the room and found the bed empty. He smirked.

"You thought you can sleep again! I know you bunny from last five years...:-'"

He closed the door and went downstairs waiting for the other.

Jungkook, the most famous Idol of Korea, having millions of fanbase, a hottie for everyone, huffed cutely after coming into the washroom.

"Meanie hyung~"

He did his morning routine quickly then took a shower and came downstairs wearing black oversized hoodie with grey sweatpants.

"Ok let's go now..."
Jung Hoseok or Kook's Hobi hyung, as well as his manager said after seeing him coming down by the stairs.

The got on their car and the driver started driving towards their destination.

"Hyung breaky?"

"Don't worry, I bought it already, here..."
Kook showed his bunny smile seeing the food and thanked his hyung who patted his hair and ate his own food.

After awhile,

"Um..Kook, yea, I forgot to tell u.."

"What hyung?"

"You gonna meet a new choreographer today..."

"Uh! Why hyung?"

"Actually, your Sung hyung's parents are ill, so, he is going to US to take care of them... that's why we appointed a new choreographer, I watched his bio and also saw his dance videos, his skills are really good..."

"Ok hyung... I'll call Sung hyung later, and about the new one, when you are saying he is good, then he must be good..."

"Hmm"

They reached to their shooting spot at 9:50, Kook got dressed fast, then did his make up and the shoot started.

He gave good poses and the cameraman was really satisfied to work with him.